So me and my girlfriend have been talking a lot about sex lately. We are both virgins and I'm just wondering how much pain is there for her the first time? We have been talking about that too so I was just curious.
She's going to bleed. You're going to cry like a little virgin because you won't understand what's going on. And then she'll say "Just great, you broke my vagina"
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

Quote by Zuka
Don't get cocky, because you'll probably suck.

Seriously, Zuka, why are you such an ass?

You're not God Almighty, so stop pretending like you know everything. Please!

Just try to be a normal, helpful human being for once. It would be very nice.
Quote by johnmalkin

cool! im not the only one who thinks like that about zuka
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by johnmalkin

God is generally believe to have been male, should He exist. (He doesn't)
Quote by johnmalkin

Quote by vlp_dope

Again, I've apathy towards your thoughts and feelings.

He'll suck, unless he's got some kind of natural talent for sex.
it hurts her a fair bit, use lots of lube and u be on top. It feels better after a few minutes though, apparantely, but i have a massive wiener so my experience was skewed.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Just grab a rubber and go at it. Jeez. Dont be apprehensive if you are confident.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by Angus77
She's going to bleed. You're going to cry like a little virgin because you won't understand what's going on. And then she'll say "Just great, you broke my vagina"

seriously
it depends...
sometimes it hurts and bleeds like a mother****er and sometimes it's ok
here's a plan-
one day, before she sits down, sneak a pole into her chair and then BAM, she won't feel the pain when you guys have sex. Although, you might not get any after that...
That's all I have to contribute.
Quote by minibrowny
Word on the street is, this girl called axel i think it was, spent the night in a disused barn eating owls.
Quote by mulletman500
I like my women like I like my coffee... male.

Yeah, but I sing like an amputee though.
Why?
'Cause. Can't hold a note, can't carry a tune.
Quote by Dæmönika
God is generally believe to have been male, should He exist. (He doesn't)

Oh yea. I didn't realise that you alone could give a definite answer to the possibility of a god, maybe i'll come to you in the future if i have any other problems, such as the meaning of life etc.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Oh yea. I didn't realise that you alone could give a definite answer to the possibility of a god, maybe i'll come to you in the future if i have any other problems, such as the meaning of life etc.

Well, He was round my house yesterday and told me He doesn't exist, so I'm only passing on His word. I'll get the meaning of life for you next week, Jesus is hosting a barbecue and the whole street's been invited. I'll try and get him drunk and spill his secrets.
Quote by Angus77
And then she'll say "Just great, you broke my vagina"

I rofled
Quote by Dæmönika

Well, He was round my house yesterday and told me He doesn't exist, so I'm only passing on His word. I'll get the meaning of life for you next week, Jesus is hosting a barbecue and the whole street's been invited. I'll try and get him drunk and spill his secrets.

I went shoe shopping with Gandhi once, he picked out a gorgeous pair of sandals, they were to die for!
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
I went shoe shopping with Gandhi once, he picked out a gorgeous pair of sandals, they were to die for!

It's a dying shame when they take it literally.
Quote by Dæmönika
It's a dying shame when they take it literally.

It's a dying shame when they post terrible, terrible jokes.
Quote by Zuka
It's a dying shame when they post terrible, terrible jokes.

It's a dying shame when you post terrible, terrible jokes. which is about every post by you so it's a dying shame when you post.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by Dimebag22
It's a dying shame when you post terrible, terrible jokes. which is about every post by you so it's a dying shame when you post.

Just shut up already, boy.
Quote by Angus77

sigged definetely lol
[Space Reserved for Future]
Quote by Angus77

SOMEONE!!!, SIG IT QUICK!

I would, but my gear is more important
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by Zuka

BOIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

Im gonna fry you up Zuka!
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Zuka
Don't get cocky, because you'll probably suck.

+1 ive yet to run across a fellow with a great first time. nerves usually get to ya the first lap around the track.

edit: Zuka i swear your avatar changes every 30 seconds. it always the same pink haired face but with a different look.
Last edited by highway61 at Jan 29, 2007,
Quote by vlp_dope

and me
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Zuka

Quote by sebastian_96
and me

DONT FORGET ABOUT ME
Quote by highway61
+1 ive yet to run across a fellow with a great first time. nerves usually get to ya the first lap around the track.

edit: Zuka i swear your avatar changes every 30 seconds. it always the same pink haired face but with a different look.

Due to lack of quality threads lately, if I'm ever online I have a lot of time, so I change it to my current mood, kind of.

This one means irritated. (Not towards you)
Quote by Zuka
Due to lack of quality threads lately, if I'm ever online I have a lot of time, so I change it to my current mood, kind of.

thats what i thought.
Quote by Angus77

Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by Angus77

sigged.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by Zuka

duley noted