I was reading through this website and I was thinking, I can give it a try you know...

But the thing is, is this a secure website? Will I really get my money back?

=\
Are you kidding? If you are serious, I hope you said goodbye to your money.
My uncle works from home, but he barely makes any money and he watches the C-Span channel all day long with all the stock markets and everything, hes also a loser(not saying u r) but it really matters what u r going to do when your working from home, if u need alot of people with what u are going to do, DONT WORK AT HOME. My uncle made that mistake. Just be careful is all i have to say
[Space Reserved for Future]
I read through the website and what you are going to do is write online ads for different companies.
It's a scam.

Or at least your not going to make near what they say you will.
you know why you never hear too many bad testimonials on those things? because you make so little money on it that you have to pawn your computer.

all over those websites, you'll see little notes and disclaimers that say "results not typical" and "your income may vary."

i'm willing to bet that the average monthly income from those things is about the same that they charge you to join up.
I work at home, but it is not an internet job. And i have to work my ass off. Internet jobs are just like those ones you see in the paper "sent us $50.00 and we will send you every thing you need to get started".

If theses internet jobs weren't scams everyone would be doing it.
epic7734
Quote by epic7734
I work at home, but it is not an internet job. And i have to work my ass off. Internet jobs are just like those ones you see in the paper "sent us $50.00 and we will send you every thing you need to get started".

If theses internet jobs weren't scams everyone would be doing it.

May I ask you what work you do at home?
I am a general contractor. Only really leave the house to bid a job or run paper work around. My partner does all the field work, you know crackin the whip and such.
epic7734
rofl

"COLLECTIVELY earning over $100,000 everyday."

if this is true, it must mean that there is at least 500,000 members and each is earning about 20 cents. nice.