Page 1 of 6
I got home from school early one day and i assumed my dad was a work and i heard my guitar going. I walked into my room and there was my dad, halfway through the solo of "No More Tears" by Ozzy Osbourne... I showed him that song last week... When he saw me he threw my guitar down and bolted out of the room and took off back to work. Later on he fully denied the whole incedent... Neither me or my mom or brother ever knew he could play...
Lol?

He's probably a super hero of some sort.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
That's very strange, you should taunt him until he admits he can play...

Well at least he wasn't having sex on your bed.
But the thing is.. I practice for 1-3 hours a day and i can't play that solo but he was playing it perfectly.
Wierd, I've had a wierd thing like that with my dad as well. It was about 3 months ago and I play a version of I am a Viking that I did which is just the song with sweeps in about every empty spot you could find in the song (how yngwie would play it live) and he says "let me see that thing" and emulates me perfectly, playing the first half of the song, nailing the sweeps 100%. And here I thought he could only play classic rock...
Quote by Rebourne
That's very strange...

Well at least he wasn't having sex on your bed.

Lol thats great.

If hes a legend. who is he?

unless u think of ur dad as a legend, then thats alright
[Space Reserved for Future]
when i got my keyboard, my brother (who i thought never played an instrument in his life) sat down and played like Bhetohven (sp?) on it.
next time tape record him then play it back to him or video tape him and ask him why he would deny it... then idk
Yea i knew a guy who I thought had a complete lack of musical talent after I saw him attempt to play guitar for...3 years? Then one day I caught him just shredding to a DLR song on piano...Ladies Night i think it was.
you ruined his plan.

basically, he wanted to wait for you to get "kinda good" and allow you to think you're actually good. and then he'll show you up with his pro skills and pwn you.

well i guess that didn't work out...
A dream maybe?
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by rock_and_blues
when i got my keyboard, my brother (who i thought never played an instrument in his life) sat down and played like Bhetohven (sp?) on it.

Wow some of you n00bs need to learn your music history. BEETHOVEN.

Idiot.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by rock_and_blues

(van) Beethoven.
neat-o?
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
mid life crisis?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
My dad did the same. He's a brainy guy, gets straight As on his university work, etc.

And then, one day, he picks up my acoustic and starts jamming on it. Creeped me out.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
thats pretty bad-ass

i would ask if he wants to jam sometime
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Quote by GardenGnome26
Your dad................is Buckethead.

Case closed.

<Omri> I love trannys too..
its like that movie that was on abc family like 3 years ago where the kids dad was like in a hair metal band back in the 80s then left his rock life and became a business man...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
He swears that he can't play. He could be BucketHead..... But were in Australia.
You obviously imagined it, or it wasnt your dad, just some random hobo which explains why he bolted...
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Maybe YOU"RE in denial that he could play like this all along. hmm ever thought about that!!!
Quote by Nelsean
Lol?

He's probably a super hero of some sort.

for where ever there's a guitar not being played, whenever a home goes without music, if ever a child leave his instrument unattended

super secretive guitar dad man will be there to shred for truth, justice and all that bollocks
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by Bobbert
Maybe YOU"RE in denial that he could play like this all along. hmm ever thought about that!!!

Maybe YOU should shut up!
my dad had a chance to join as a guitarist for metallica, but backed down because he wanted to work for the city of L.A as a city planner
I asked him why hes denying denying it and He told me to shut up and and go to me room
damn australians and there funny hats
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by I was here
my dad had a chance to join as a guitarist for metallica, but backed down because he wanted to work for the city of L.A as a city planner

Was that after they kicked Dave Mustaine? Before Kirk?
Quote by C.C. Deville
its like that movie that was on abc family like 3 years ago where the kids dad was like in a hair metal band back in the 80s then left his rock life and became a business man...

Haha, Pop Rocks? I remember seeing that, not sure why I remember though

Well, anyways, that's pretty awesome. Just keep bugging him until he admits that he can play really well. Or at least that's what i'd do...
funny?... Hat?... I wear no hat. Only my brother wears a hat and it is Globe.