I don't know how to tell you fags this without hurting you deeply, but no one gives a **** when you registered.
Quote by Sirdonikis
I don't know how to tell you fags this without hurting you deeply, but no one gives a **** when you registered.

You seem to care.
epic7734
Quote by Sirdonikis

Welcome to the internet. I'm sorry to tell you that you do care; and that you're no better than anybody who has called you a "noob". Now, please, grow up.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
*reported*

first time reporter myself...****in '07..i hope fubruary isnt this bad
Setup
Epi. X-Plorer
Line6 Spider III 120
Boss Phase Shifter
Boss Blues Driver
fbv2 Footswich
Quote by Sirdonikis

camp racoon says:

My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by Dæmönika
There aren't many "big people" online. Give it half an hour.

BOB is here, though he's only online for a few minutes.
Quote by Sirdonikis

"The guitar is just a wonderful instrument. It's everything: a bartender, a psychiatrist, a housewife. its everything, but it's elusive." -Les Paul
BAHAHAHAH N00B13.

LoLoLoLoLzzzZZzZzzzZz

i BeT He LiKeZ dA BuTtTtSeCkS!!!1@!@!!!1not unlike zuka

loolollolololololol