Vocals are superb, this is probably the best creep cover i've heard. Awesome stuff.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
I liked it, have you heard Dustin Kensrue's version of this song, i think he does the best cover. Sometimes your voice sounds a bit whiny but I figure you goign for the yorke thing any ways so it sounds great lol. good job 8.5/10
I got kicked off My University Server for a month for doing stuff i shouldn't be doing (my love for music out weighs my love for money). I won't be to active for a month.
I was really really impressed by the vocals and guitar. I was expecting the usual UGer singing an octave down on the higher notes, but you have a great range. You did an awesome job
great job. nothing i really can critisize there. i thought you got just about everything spot on.

9/10

next time try doing a different take on a song rather than sort of just copying the original
Smexy. =]
thanks a lot, seriously a lot
"there is a man...
playing a violin...
and the strings...
are the veins in his own arm."
That was awesome man! I did this cover a while ago back, but I dont think i put the right emotion into it.. You did this song justice!!! You got the high part too!! SICK
Well if you ever are bored, u can check mine out I did too.. i only did a couple takes of it one night and havent really played it since LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyzrTIoXzCw

I give your cover Two thumbs up, way up
Work to live, not live to work.
apparently I'm not doing so bad for a 17 year old from vermont
"there is a man...
playing a violin...
and the strings...
Excellent stuff. I think you overuse vibrato a little bit. You got a nice voice that just gets really nasally at times, like you're not breathing. It'll come with time. Good cover!
Hi!

Sig Retired.
I hate these crappy ratios 67 views to 9 comments
"there is a man...
playing a violin...
and the strings...
Pretty good. Would be better if you did the actual guitar part though, like the "Kucha" discharge before the chorus, then go into the tremelo picked chords.
great song
this is my second fav creep cover
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info