is it just me or is john frusciante nearly the most pure and passion filled artist of our day, he can make incridible melodys, and hes a wonderful songwriter and singer, man i wish i could jam with that guy!!
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
im not, hes just amazing, have you listened to his back up vocals in savior??
hes a freak
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Quote by Bobbert
Wrong Forum

*Closed*

Bobbert enough with this Closed thing, alright?
bobbert is a dickcheese
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
You are so gay for him.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by This End Up
bobbert is a dickcheese

You've been here longer than him, yet he has a ton more respect than you?

What does that tell you.
Quote by Bobbert
im flattered

Bobbert, i wanna pop your corn
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by RHCP94
Bobbert, i wanna pop your corn

Why would you want to kill Bobbert?
he's one of the only guitarists today with his own style. i hear a bunch of stupid ****ers hating him because he's overrated and can't shred. who gives a shit if he can't cram 250 notes into a four second space. hes an amazing guitarist. he makes music, not a macho display of technical ability to overcompinsate for having a small weenie.
Quote by Zuka
Why would you want to kill Bobbert?

it would be in a strictly sexual way, like much of what i do
the second creepy comment, first was "i want you inside me" now i want to pop your corn, to be frank im quite scared
Quote by Bobbert
the second creepy comment, first was "i want you inside me" now i want to pop your corn, to be frank im quite scared

Amazing how homosexual a dancing corn cob will make you.
unles your a girl then its significintly less creepy but stuill creepy nonetheless
Quote by Bobbert

its your damn corn's fault, it lures me in worse than micheal jackson's ferris wheel
never heard of this bobbert guy, what band is he in?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by guitaruboy
add john mayer in there

+100
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Quote by myself101
never heard of this bobbert guy, what band is he in?

in no band currently but.....yea
Quote by freedumb
he's one of the only guitarists today with his own style. i hear a bunch of stupid ****ers hating him because he's overrated and can't shred. who gives a shit if he can't cram 250 notes into a four second space. hes an amazing guitarist. he makes music, not a macho display of technical ability to overcompinsate for having a small weenie.

+1 guitarists fall into 4 catagories. John Frusciante (The modern, good guitarist who can take classic rock, funk, alternative, and his own styles and put a twist on music), Shitty Pop Punk (The i can play 4 chords and sing about how pathetic my life is.) Shred(The i can cram 250 notes in a four second space but it doesnt sound very good because i didnt bother to learn theory), and of course let us not forget the pioneers of rock/blues along with some newer good guitarist in the genres John Mayer included (The we started rock so it doesnt matter if were good or not "Alot of which were excellent") Sub genres not included.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by This End Up
is it just me or is john frusciante nearly the most pure and passion filled artist of our day, he can make incridible melodys, and hes a wonderful songwriter and singer, man i wish i could jam with that guy!!

It's just you.

It's funny how group cocksucking circulates around UG. When I first joined, everyone was stroking off Mark Tremonti. Now it's John Frusciante they're getting wet in their panties over.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently
It's just you.

It's funny how group cocksucking circulates around UG. When I first joined, everyone was stroking off Mark Tremonti. Now it's John Frusciante they're getting wet in their panties over.

[Schwarzenegger]

Unt now itz your türn.

[/Scwarzenegger]
I like him, but there's an entire thread about him in the Modern Rock Forum.

*Reported*
Sent from my iPad.