I have to do a senior project for english this semester. I was wondering if you guys had any ideas or past projects having to do with guitars. I need a 12 page paper and like an actual product that I will build.

Help?
A sound enhancement pedal as seen here .
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Heh, just write up a false report on how you're building a guitar, all the parts needed, how you're doing the steps involved, etc. You can bullshit 12 pages out of that.

Then, when your project is due, bring in some sanded down, rough looking guitar, and say you built it.

Look for guitar building sites on the web for ideas for the report.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Last edited by Kylster at Jan 29, 2007,
OMG... Bubban that has to be one of the funniest videos that i have seen in a long time. Sound Enhancement... thats classic. Ha Ha... Herman REE!!! yeah so i have to agree with powerpiker. Build a guitar.
You could find a messed up old one in need of a lot of repairs, but sometimes the repair jobs are messier than the actual building would have been. Really, you can get a kit to build an acoustic guitar pretty easily and fairly cheap. I think stewmac.com sells them for less than $400. They also have Ukelele, Mandolin, and Dulcimer kits.
I built a guitar for my senior project. My paper was only like 6 pages though. But you could easily expand upon that. For the first half, I did the history of the guitar. You know, renaissance era shit, then shit about the electric guitar and stuff. Then for the rest I wrote about actually building the guitar. Got a good grade on it.
my classmate is already building one so but i still wanted to do something with guitar but not the same thing