This song was written by my friend yesterday, and done in 30 minutes today. Right now it's just called "This One Has Drums On It." It was done in one take.

Here is the link to my friend's myspace music page where he puts up his songs he records. All of the songs are for fun, except for the one titled, "This One Has Drums On It." It is the only semi-serious one. My friend plays guitar on it.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=80332172

Let me know what you think and have fun! Cheers!

I play drums and sing on "Death Zone" and "Metal F'ing Weird." But they were just for fun!
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
Last edited by Goin' Mobile at Jan 30, 2007,
Hey, I really liked it- A few suggestions. I think the section around 2:30 - 3:00 would be better suited as a breakdown of sorts - the rhythm guitar gets a little monotonous there- so maybe the guitar gets down to some low palm mutes on the same rhythm, a slithery bass part, and some dissonant lead guitar, til it comes back full speed after the 3:00 minute mark. Some really good riffs though, and great drumming.

feel free to crit my stuff too, though these two are not my heaviest (I write more folky stuff with my girlfriend and then I do my own metal stuff.)
It's on the second page, Utah/Cascading Love - or

thanks
www.myspace.com/theprognacious
Idlefolk
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul
Lotus Telecaster copy w/ Fender pickups
Epiphone Valve Junior
Ibanez Tubescreamer, EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Digitech Metal Master, DigiDelay
Crybaby Wah
Thanks man. Glad you liked it.
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.