I haven't really looked at any models yet, and I was wondering what you would recommend. Price isn't a very big issue.
For the lower yet still good end-Vox
Middle end-Budda
High end-Teese
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
i agree with the pink queen just a word of advice dont get a cry baby they brake easyily
My gear:
Line 6 spider 2 75 watts
ibanez rg 570
fender hss hwy 1 stratocaster
washburn acoustic
Quote by led_zep_fan55
i agree with the pink queen just a word of advice dont get a cry baby they brake easyily

cry babys are actually great, BUT only if you get a higher end one. the standard one doesnt have a fasel inductor and will give out in a few months
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
ya i would definetly go with a clyde mccoy from vox. i dunno too much else, i have a dunlop cry baby. its pretty good, but i dunno, it seems like it takes away some tone when i use it. other than that it seems ok for now. i really wanna get either a vox one or something like it, a more upscale one. anyway ya vox is good, at least for your first one anyway...
[B]Member of the Orange Revolution Club. Buy an Orange to join.
Member #16 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.
The Dunlop's don't have reliability issues IMO, just aural ones.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Yeah, Dunlop builds their wahs like tanks, but that is the only good quality.
I'd say look into a Cry Baby, but if Vox's do some awesome wah's like the Clyde Mccoy and the V847 (I think that's the one). It's all personal preference really, try some out. I have a CryBaby GCB-95 and it's good, but you can get much better.
I use a weping demon, my fav wah ever, I have owned a crybaby 535Q, super mister crybaby, and the weeping demon simply is the best sounding most versitle, now that being said, I also love the tech 21 killer wail its a ballsy wah wah, and it has some reliablity issues but dont abuse it and its an amzing wah wah sound...
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
Morley have a lot of wah's

Classic Wah
Power Wah
Tremonti signature wah
Bad Horsie Wah
Bad Horsie 2 Wah
And I think they have a couple others

Anyway i'm guessing a power wah or classic wah may be best if you go morley as the others are signatures, that isnt stopping me buy a Bad horsie 2 though
Quote by heatDriver
if money is really no object, what about a fulltone deluxe clyde

Yep. Or an RMC or something.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp