what do you thnk would be the best SG gibson or epiphone dosnt matter i want one the would play classic rock, rock, a lil metal, and blues. what do u think
i plain gibson standard and maybe switch out the pups with sometin esle like seymour duncans or dimarzios
my gear:
Schecter Damien 6 w/emg's
gibson sg standard
dean performer e acou/elec
ibanez tone blaster=[
ibanez ts7 tubescreamer
boss ds-1
boss sd-1
dunlop crybaby from hell wah
So you are saying you want to buy one? If so, then what is your budget? If you can get anything then tryout the Gibson Custom Shop SG Standard .
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
no i already have one
u said u wanted to no the best one for ur music and i told u if u look in my sig i have one i have it in the brown and its amazing but i use my shecter mainly because i mostly play metal i use my sg for my blues and rock its amazing for those two catogrys u have a dimarzio super distortion in the bridge and a dimarzio bluesbucker in the neck it sounds amazing
my gear:
gibson sg standard
ibanez tone blaster=[
ibanez ts7 tubescreamer
boss ds-1
boss sd-1
standard's a pretty good, a bit overpriced lately. i got mine for around $1300 and it's up to $1400. sound is good, i put emgs and chrome tuners and i'm loving it. it can scream, and sounds so full through and overdriven tube amp.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
If you're on a budget get the Gibson Faded... if not just go with the standard.
I'm a person.
the fadeds are no wheres near as nice as the standards u would be way better off savin alittle more i got mine 2 years ago for only $1000 i got a great deal on it because the store i went to was going out of business so they were like takin a lot of money off stuff i got some great deals on stuff and then sold it for twice i bought it lol and then i modded out the sg and bought with some other money my mesa
my gear:
gibson sg standard
ibanez tone blaster=[
ibanez ts7 tubescreamer
boss ds-1
boss sd-1