Anyone else here into them? I just picked up Octane after hearing Mike Portnoy rave about them, and am really digging what I hear. Any other suggestions for their stuff? Thanks
They rule. Their latest 2 albums are kinda sub-par imo, most likely because Neal Morse wasn't in the band for either of them. The Kindness Of Strangers is my favorite album, but pretty much all the albums that Neal was involved with rule.
Yea I bought the self titled to appease my curiousity. I was a little dissapointed, (it was too pop oriented IMO) but then i realized neal morse wasnt on the album so i may give the bands earlier stuff a chance.
Wasn't Ron Thal in this band? Or am I thinking another one, because I think he played in a Star Trek-titled band at some point...
Quote by 6DOIT
Yea I bought the self titled to appease my curiousity. I was a little dissapointed, (it was too pop oriented IMO) but then i realized neal morse wasnt on the album so i may give the bands earlier stuff a chance.

Definitely give the older albums a chance. There are none of the lame ass radio rock songs that are on the new releases.
Quote by huk
Definitely give the older albums a chance. There are none of the lame ass radio rock songs that are on the new releases.

Any suggestions???? Like an album that Mike portnoy would have raved about................