This is my mockery of how Yngwie just plays really fast yet still sucks because there is no feeling. How should I change it to make it more cliche Yngwie and therefore funnier.
Attachments:
MockMalmsteen.zip
lmao yup, that is pretty much what he does lol, could barely keep up with that there lol. throw a couple bum notes in every now n then so that we know that when they play, he is concentrating more on flicking his hair back or kicking the air or picking up one of his 58973975 rings that may have fallen off haha
Idd pretty lame... . Don't post this kind of shit on this forum section man

Ynwie is kinda cool...
Quote by Ymogn
This is my mockery of how Yngwie just plays really fast yet still sucks because there is no feeling. How should I change it to make it more cliche Yngwie and therefore funnier.

The 'feeling' argument is so flawed

Just because you don't find anything in it doesn't mean anyone else (and Yngwie himself) don't find any emotion in it

So shush
Quote by DarkSonata
Yeah the emotion argument is pretty off(unless you are Dragonforce)....listen to something slower like Guardian Angel or something...Grovermans is right about Black Star...and until you can go through Baroque and Roll stop talking crap.

There are more emotions other than 'sorrowful' and crazy bending stuff

I see 'uplifting' as an emotion
yngwie is an unbelievable guitarist, no doubting that. he can shred faster than just about anyone and he is very talented. but there is more to playing the guitar than playing at nine hundred miles an hour. ive followed his work for a while now and watched live performances n stuff, as much as i love the guy for what he can do..i still struggle to make sense of what he plays. i see it and im like "wow!" i hear it and im like "huh =\". not trying to take anything away from the guy, he is a legend in his own right.
Quote by Ymogn
This is my mockery of how Yngwie just plays really fast yet still sucks because there is no feeling.

1) You can't judge how much feeling another person puts into a song.

2) Have you ever heard Blue by Yngwie? Have you ever heard Forever One by Yngwie? It's quite evident that you haven't.

3) This isn't a spoof, because a spoof is satirical and closely related to the subject it is mocking. Your Powertab isn't anything like Yngwie. Yngwie doesn't play in malformed Pentatonic boxes and he certainly knows how to play in key. Malmsteen is one of the most pitch-perfect guitarists I've ever heard.

4) You're not funny

5) You're an idiot.

6) You're an idiot.

7) You're an idiot.

8) You're an idiot.

9) You're an idiot.

10) You're an idiot.

11) You're an idiot.

Quote by Doofus
lmao yup, that is pretty much what he does lol, could barely keep up with that there lol. throw a couple bum notes in every now n then so that we know that when they play, he is concentrating more on flicking his hair back or kicking the air or picking up one of his 58973975 rings that may have fallen off haha

Bum notes? The only time I've ever heard Yngiwe play a bum note is when he's playing spanish/classical guitar. But, that's to be expected. Do you realise how hard it is to shred on those things?

When Yngwie is playing electric guitar, he's note perfect. Plus, he raises the strings on his Fender too, thus increasing to the difficulty.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Jan 30, 2007,
^ Pwned.

And yea that was pretty ****ing stupid. Yngwie > You. If you can't keep up with arpeggios from hell, dont try and spoof it like that. I for one, can keep up with it pretty well, and it does not sound anythign like that crap you posted.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Last edited by NovemberRain273 at Jan 30, 2007,
Quote by NovemberRain273
Yngwie < You.

Dude, flip that sign around, quick! You're saying that he is better than Yngwie...Well, you're actually saying Yngwie is less than him, which is the same thing.

EDIT: You sorted it.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Lol yea, the lights are off in my room cause my bro is sleeping, so the only light I have is from the tv
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Quote by Smokey Amp

1) You can't judge how much feeling another person puts into a song.

2) Have you ever heard Blue by Yngwie? Have you ever heard Forever One by Yngwie? It's quite evident that you haven't.

3) This isn't a spoof, because a spoof is satirical and closely related to the subject it is mocking. Your Powertab isn't anything like Yngwie. Yngwie doesn't play in malformed Pentatonic boxes and he certainly knows how to play in key. Malmsteen is one of the most pitch-perfect guitarists I've ever heard.

4) You're not funny

5) You're an idiot.

6) You're an idiot.

7) You're an idiot.

8) You're an idiot.

9) You're an idiot.

10) You're an idiot.

11) You're an idiot.

Bum notes? The only time I've ever heard Yngiwe play a bum note is when he's playing spanish/classical guitar. But, that's to be expected. Do you realise how hard it is to shred on those things?

When Yngwie is playing electric guitar, he's note perfect. Plus, he raises the strings on his Fender too, thus increasing to the difficulty.

+1,000,000.

Dude, you've left nothing for me to say, except this:

Threadstarter:
12) You're an idiot.
Yep, I guess that verdict has been made.

You UG'ers are so harsh
Quote by Ymogn

I'm trying to figure what kind of bad acid and smack your dad was on when he boned your ma to result in this travesty that we have before us.
Quote by Axegrinder#9
I'm trying to figure what kind of bad acid and smack your dad was on when he boned your ma to result in this travesty that we have before us.

Nice.

Nice.

If I spouted off most of my insults on this board, I'd be banned, but you summed it up pretty good in describing this peice of walking afterbirth.

Kudos.
NOTE: I will crit your songs back, I'm Dial up, be patient.