Well i fell in love with a highway one strat today so i was wondering how much i could get for my Gibson SG. My picture taking skills suck, i know. I got it 2 years ago used at a local guitar shop and cant remember the price. To my knowledge its all original. It has a small nick right under the tone of the neck pickup. Has some pick wear by the top horn, has a repaired headstock that was there when i got it. and some elbow wear and belt buckle rash.

Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

Last edited by SublimeGuitar at Jan 29, 2007,
well seein as its used a good amount and that its a faded sg and not like higer quality u could (if the person dont no much about guitars and how much it really goes for )proly about 500 whcih is wat they cost but if they no about how much it costs and everything else i dont think u will get more then like $250 -300 out of them which still aint bad thats a good amount
my gear:
Schecter Damien 6 w/emg's
gibson sg standard
dean performer e acou/elec
ibanez tone blaster=[
ibanez ts7 tubescreamer
boss ds-1
boss sd-1
dunlop crybaby from hell wah
Thats a sweet looking SG, why are you selling it again? Most places wont give you shit if you try to trade it in or sell it back to a store. They'll argue wear and scratches to buy it off you cheap so they can sell it later. If I were you, I'd keep it and make the money another way. It's always nice to have multiple guitars. Unless you just don't like it or something.
i would rate it pretty low in value due to the repairing of the headstock. I would think it's suspect to happen again with minimal aggravation. I would rate it around $150-200. but since it's a Gibson, you might be able to get around $300 from someone who doesn't know better.
Keep it. Highway one and SG, your two main axes. Thats better. Earn the money through something else.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
OH im selling this guitar, just click on the link in my sig.
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50