hey ... have you guys ever played guitar hero or guitar hero II for ps2 .. i love em both .. i just beat guitar hero one and two is amazing .. i love all the songs they put on and they deffently know how to make them hard to play .. what are your thoughts
i love that game i have #2. I heard in #3 for the xbox 360 you will be able to download more songs. it will be pimp. so now i HAVE to get an xbox 360
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by Twist of fate
Who the hell on a guitar site would play guitar hero? you're stupid

Lol have you ever actually played it?
Quote by Twist of fate
Who the hell on a guitar site would play guitar hero? you're stupid

i concur
I owned Sweet Child O' Mine the first time I ever played the game.

On easy, of course.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
That song is so annoying, I would get to 95% and fail, I would get so pissed.
I just thought of something, which has probably already been thought of.

If there was some way, you could pick any song in the world, and make your own version for it. Choose which buttons to press and when, and all that jazz, then get your friends to play it.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
took me 3 days to beat the game one expert. 5 stars, but not the gold stars. You gotta play it on god mode, where theres no notes, just timing and memorizing the notes. Like playing a real guitar.
I don't know if that would work, because all of the songs except the unlockable ones are covers.

Unless you record it yourself lol.
its ok, just got it on friday and i think the newness has already worn off. NCAA 2007 is where the real fun is at.
Guitar hero is an interesting game, but it doesn't really have anything to do with playing guitar. I've tried to play the thing a couple of times and for some reason I just can't get it (been playing guitar for about 10 years). There is this kid from oklahoma, grew up on a farm, never held a real guitar before, and he totally whoops my assss. I personally don't think it is a good game for people who are learning or who want to learn guitar.
It's not meant to help learn guitar, it's a rythm based computer game like Parrapa the Rapper
Okay a challenge, a friend of mine has beaten the game on all three difficulties with 5 stars on every song and everything unlocked. I then told him about the hyper speed code which makes expert mode 3 times as fast. HE HAS BEATEN THUNDERHORSE ON EXPERT ON HYPERSPEED. I issue a friendly challenge to all who want, to try and one up this.
Quote by punkrocker10115
i love that game i have #2. I heard in #3 for the xbox 360 you will be able to download more songs. it will be pimp. so now i HAVE to get an xbox 360

Actually, that will be available on #2 for the 360 in the spring.