Like the title says, im new.

Currently i seem to be getting more and more into music...as with out it..i would die. I like Rap (Akon, Game, Eminem, 50 cent), Hip Hop(Justin Timberlake Nelly Furtado, Nas, T.I.) , Rock(Audioslave, Metallica, AC/DC, Nonpoint, My Chemical Romnce, etc), Heavy Rock (AFI, Alexisonfire) Crunk Rock (Lil Jon)

What do you guys THINK would be a good beginer's guitar? please not to spensive ^_^ im not rich
bahaah ^ i lol'ed at that
Quote by Next Hendrix
You know you're a guitar player when your girlfriend says she got a new g-string and you ask " Is it nickel-wound or bronze phosphorous?"

first off...how is AFI heavy rock....and PLEASE learn how to spell
Quote by Preid
plants are basicly sex organs on stems, pollen is airbourn jizzum.

So all us hayfever suffers are allergic to plant jizz...
Quote by jazzman07

Ummm...i can spell fine...i didn't see any errors in MY ENGLISH. may not be your ENGRISH but please. AFI in my terms, is Heavy Rock with some of their songs, mmkay? I wasn't asking for flaming, i was asking for help...i lol'd at ghettocaster..lol xD
If Mettalica is "Rock" and AFI is "Heavy Rock" then...Emo is good?

Yea I know, it dosnt make any sense.
Gear:
Carvin Bolt-T -> Line 6 DL-4 -> Danelectro Fish and Chips -> Homemade Fuzz -> Epiphone Valve Junior Combo -> Amplitube and Guitar Rig.
give the guy a break, he isnt 1337 in genres he must fail, idiots. if you just want to play some guitar then maybe a jackson dinky, they are like $150 and have humbuckers and single coil. maybe an epiphone les paul special 2, decent first guitar for cheap. Think you can get the les paul with an amp tuner and wires for like $150 or so, shop around and good luck with it, its a steep learning curve
NOBODY says rap, 50 cent OR eminem in the same sentence as METALLICA! RAWWWRRR! (whoops i just did then.. thats beside the point though)
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
@ ghettocaster LOL!

I appreciate that you're open to music, so thumbs up for you . I say get a fender strat or a epiphone les paul? Really cheap, only like 300-400 bucks? If you can spare that much that is.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by jazzman07

y do every freak out over a cupple of spelling mistakes.. like geez u can still read it... and understand it
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Considering you are going to be new on electric guitar and shizzle, and are on a budget (which you havnt told us) I dont think it would matter what guitar you got really, as long as it is okay to play.

I know its probly gunna be flamed, but a Yamaha Pacifica (not the 012) arent too bad, just dont get a stagg or squire strat copies.