Page 1 of 2
Yeah, I'm gonna try to do this again, and this time I'll let people buy it if they want. I turned down the last trade that I was about to do, but I canceled it because the guitar meant too much to me I feel kinda bad, but you know?
I'm doing it again cause my grandfather won't stop bothering me about having 3 strats, and this is the least of my favorite strats, but it's still good. He wants to trade it for an acoustic or a Telecaster. Long story, kinda... but yeah, I'll sell the guitar for $320ish, whatever you want within reason (orig $430) So here's the original post (sorry If I'm being confusing, I need sleep, and I'm coming down sick lol):

I'm looking to trade Half-Step, my Special Edition Natural Finished 2005 Fender Mexican Standard Stratocaster. I wanna trade it cause I already have two Strats, and I'm not a huge fan of rosewood fretboards on Strats (I don't want to spend money on just a neck :/). I promise you, theres nothing wrong with it, it's a mighty fine Strat And it's semi-new, I bought it 4 months ago for $430 at GC (it just shipped in when I got it).

The only thing I changed on it was the pickguard, I swapped the white pickguard with a brown Tortoise one, and It looks great. And I took the tremolo cover off too (I still have it)

Specs: (http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Standard-Stratocaster-Electric-Guitar?sku=516037)
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: Natural (This is the reason its a Special Edition)
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- 21 Frets
- Mother of Pear Fretboard Inlays
- Vintage Tremolo
-Currently fitted with .11 gauge Stainless Steel DRs, I will put whatever kind of strings you want on it upon request
And so on.

Ups:
- Amazing pups, It has a beautiful warm sound to it that's perfect for blues
- Extremely high quality hardware
- Hardly any dents on it
- Great finish, It won't ware off any time soon
- Stays in tune

Downs:
- Frets are a little sharp on the edges
- A little buzz on some of the frets\
- About 2-3 dents in it, hardly noticeable though due to the finish, and they aren't big
- Top of headstock is scratched
- There are some scratches on the back of it
- It's kinda heavy compared to the my other Strats
- New pickguard is a little sticky due to taking the plastic wrapping off wrong when I got it

And the serial number is MZ5176511

I'll give you the tremolo cover and gig bag upon request

Front of guitar
Close up of body
Back of guitar
Headstock and serial
Close up of sticker saying it's a Special Edition

I'll accept PayPal and bank check only

Cheers
Last edited by Blash at Feb 24, 2007,
yea- let me get the pics real quick...um...well for know if you click on my myspace- and view the pics, its the red telecoustic on there. 2 years old- set up for elixers, i do not have a serial number- sorry.

the telecoustic's have a glued on sticker in the middle of the body- and it fell off. i cant remember where it is to be honest. but it is a REAL FENDER telecoustic- not one of the squire ones, with a fender maple neck- rosewood board, white body binding, and its red.

more pics on request- i can have them up tonight man

edit- the pic doesnt look that great- but its just fingerprints because i had just finished settin that guitar up- so dont worry bout that

and it includes a fender telecoustic case
Bump.

I'm probably gonna sell it only now, I kinda need the money for some parts :<. If you wanna, you can offer Teles and acoustics, but I prefer it being bought instead. :x

I'm also selling my PSP, here:
a PSP (in great condition just some smudges) ($180)
2 Memory Cards (one 32mb and one 120mb) ($18)
metal carrying case ($20)
GameShark PSP MediaManager ($10)
SonicStage (good for songs) ($1)

Games:
Daxter ($10)
Metal Gear Ac!d ($10)
SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo ($10)
Star Wars Battlefront II ($9)
Tony Hawk Underground 2 Remix ($9)

Movies:
Metallica: Black Album (basically interviews and stuff) ($10)
Black Hawk Down ($8)
Once Apon A Time In Mexico ($8)
Saturday Night Live: Best of Chris Farely (hah kinda sad to give this away, hes the best) ($8)
TRON ($7)

Others:
battery (in PSP) (free, dur)
USB link cable ($1)
remote control thinger ($1)
car charger ($2)
6 individual cases 1 big one that holds 3 disks (free)
external PSP battery pack (takes 3 aaa) 3 aaa batteries ($2)
cd stand that holds 12 disks with light ($7)
psp nylon case (free)
cloth (free)

SORRY I DONT HAVE A WALL CHARGER! youll need to get one yourself :/ im really sorry

TOTAL: $331

Pics:

Sorry for the horrible quality of the pics, my camera's terrible. I'll put up the serial numbers later upon request. You guys can debate the prices too if you want, I'm just making assumptions.
Last edited by Blash at Feb 3, 2007,
Interested in selling the PSP games by themselves? Ill buy SOCOM and Daxter if you are.
Quote by red star
"If its good enough for gay cowboys, its god enough for you."

Quote by Dyaxe666
you guys are all idiots! SRV played a schecter C1 Blackjack thrugh a metalmaster into a Krankensteing, GOD!
Quote by Blash
tongue untied: Eh... nah, sorry :/ I tried it at GC, and I wasn't a big fan of it, mostly cause of looks. I can't really imagine me playing it, sorry :<

xmrchainsawx: Sure, you can get just the games if you want.

Will you accept a check, or cash through mail?
Quote by red star

Quote by Dyaxe666
you guys are all idiots! SRV played a schecter C1 Blackjack thrugh a metalmaster into a Krankensteing, GOD!
Naw, I dont have a PayPal account, my dad doesnt like them. Just let me talk to my mom about getting you a check written up and stuff.

Might take a couple days. Oh, how much for shipping?
Quote by red star

Quote by Dyaxe666
I'm interested, i live pretty close to you so I might be able to do pick up or part way, I gotta think about how much I would pay for it though
Last edited by shorter_rocker at Feb 17, 2007,
Hey, Blash, sorry about not getting in contact with you, my dad forgot to pay the internet bill, and we just got turned back on. Im not wanting to buy the games from you, as I started working at a local video game store that gives me 50% off most games. Sorry to keep you on hold.
Quote by red star

Quote by Dyaxe666
Quote by Blash
Oh, its k, no problem.

You get 50% off of games? I always thought it was 10 or 20 at most stores. Hah, nice

Its 10 for new games, and then 50 for used games, and since we have a resurfacer in the back, the used games are just as good as the new ones.

Good luck selling this stuff.

*bump*
Quote by red star

Quote by Dyaxe666
Page 1 of 2