Well, I have a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR, and I have an original Floyd Rose on it.

But the thing is, the fine tuners are really hard to turn. Like it literally hurts to try and pry them a certain way. Is there any way to make them turn more easily?
Quote by SeanHart213
work out

Haha, well they're really hard to turn compared to my B.C. Rich Platinum Beast so I now it's not just me.
make sure they're straight and not bent or broken

does this happen on all or just 1 particular fine tuner?
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Quote by madpickin03
make sure they're straight and not bent or broken

does this happen on all or just 1 particular fine tuner?

All of them, but some are harder than others.

And they look pretty normal.
Spray some WD40 in there.
PRS Dave Navarro signature/Burny RLC-70 - Sonuus Wahoo wah/filter - Vox ToneLabLE - Boss DD-5 - Zoom MS-50G - Modded Ampeg VT-22 100-watt tube head or Peavey VK100 100-watt tube head (6L6GC's in both) - Soldano 4X12 cab w/Eminence Legends.
Then there shouldnt be any problems, make sure you set them to middle position after you've locked the nut
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Quote by fatgraymatt
Spray some WD40 in there.

I did. Well, something alike to it.

And it's still like that. It doesn't matter if they are set low or high they still have like the same hardness to move.
Dont spray anything, it'll accumulate dust and worsen the condition. Just leave it out, if there's nothing wrong then dont touch it. I cant really comment on how it should be fixed since i dont even know how tight it is.

Try taking off one of the string from the string lockers and see if the fine tuner still tight
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
I think this might work. You see those things where the fine tuners attach to? Loosen them just a tad bit.

No guarantees.
Quote by Invictious
I think this might work. You see those things where the fine tuners attach to? Loosen them just a tad bit.

No guarantees.

You mean the string holder? Lol, I think they should be pretty tight to hold the strings.
No, not that, the thing!

GAH
I suck at using words.
If i can instruct you what to do through music.
you know those saddle thingies that the fine tuners press on when you tighten the fine tunes? check to see if those are the problem by pressing them down with your finger. if they arent, then the fine tuners might not have the proper fitting and are just hard to turn. and if the saddle things are hard to push down with your fingers, try lossening them a bit. be careful not to loosen the string locks though, they can be easily confused for the saddle adjusting screw