Page 1 of 2
Basically, yeah

and I cant dump her, because i would get harassed about it until i graduate, and she's got dirt on me, and, it would just be a bad situation

I like her right, but she's like, obsessed with me,

=\

what do i do?
Show him your cock
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
dude what i usually do when i dont like a guy i really really bug them like i mean i become this horibile thing i call them names and shit ...usually works

she'll get fed up with you and break it off.
I had a really clingy girl like me and at first it was annoying but i started falling for her and then we went out for only two days and she dumped me on christmas eve and now she wont even talk to me so yeah you better enjoy it while it lasts And even if you dont like her back shes like everything else good and beautiful in this world, you wont really love her until shes gone
Quote by Turd_Ferguson
Make her hate you and dump you. Be creative. It's quite fun.

I second that
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me
I say just do the deed. If a relationship isn't going to work out, it isn't fair on either of you if you draw it out longer than it has to be and lead the other person on. Just break up with her. Put her down gently, though!
stay with her....and then when she not looking. go for the back door
Gear:
Epiphone SG Vintage
Digitech RP 100A
Kustom Quad 100 DFX
Washburn D10S Deluxe (electric acoustic)
Wow.

Tell her how much you love her but how much you love her best friend better.
ಥ_ಥ
My friend and his girlfriend have no lives and spend like everyday together.

That's why he's a loser.
draw it out as long as possible and make sure it ends violently. its all you can do. or you can just tell that twat to hit the road.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Yeh, I had that happen to me once. I couldnt even go get a drink or make food without her next to me. I got fed up and said she was a bitch.

Then I whipped it out.
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Quote by vivalasoad883
stuff that i would prefer others to not know

Just come out of the closet already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ಥ_ಥ
Become boring --> get bored of. Simple as that.
How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?

Twelve. One to change the bulb and eleven to say they could do it better.
Quote by vivalasoad883
stuff that i would prefer others to not know

meh its the internet man like we can screw up your social life.
How about you get over it, and be glad someone cares about you, because shes probably the only one.

EDIT: Besides, this should be in the RELATIONSHIP THREAD! Its at the top of the ****ing page, and its stickied, you cant miss it.
Quote by Zach_F
Please take your friends instruments, and burn them. Burn your friends too if you'd like.
whats the dirt shes got on You!?
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by boomyouscream
Stick it right in her pooper.

Seriously, fuck that bitch while it's hot.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
don't bitch about it, it's a good thing... you miss it (the attention that is, not her .) well i did, but i'm i love attention

Yeah i'm weird, get over it

But if you don't like her just dump her because otherwise you're being twice as mean

or be mature AND TELL HER
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
so yeah whats the dirt? we cant do anything really over the internet
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
buttsecks
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
ahh, i hate that. You just brought back bad memories of a girl who basically stocked me and thought i liked her untill i literally said i dont like u, leave me the hell alone now. She hasnt talked to me since
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Page 1 of 2