Page 1 of 5
Well basically do you remember your first beatin the meat and actually cumming? back when i was 12 i was stayin over at my grandparents house. Every time i go i always get my own room. So late at night one day i was flippin through the channels and i came upon cinemax. there was some soft core pron on and since i was alone i thought " might as well give it a try". Before that i had tried but i really could never come because i didnt have the patience and i didnt know how to do it right ( i had also never tried looking at pron while doin it). So i try it and about a minute later i splooge all over my hand, At first i was like WTF? lol. Sorta scary but it also felt good. so anybody else got any funny stories?
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
The first time I thought I was going to piss so I ran to the toilet, then all this white stuff came out. I was so scared I was about to tell my mum and dad.
Quote by Siftings
I was eleven...I was watching the Amanda Show... :/

Similer to my story. I was eleven and watching The Man Show. lol
Nikolas
It was too long ago to remember.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
I gave an Ex (Wasn't an Ex at the time) a handjob and he told me he had to pee.
Quote by Zuka
I gave an Ex (Wasn't an Ex at the time) a handjob and he told me he had to pee.
...you mean...you're not a guy?

(Or did we already go over this...?)
After all the funny stories of their first time on the 'Ever got caught...' threads this was bound to happen. =/
I was watching Seinfeld...
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by yawn
...you mean...you're not a guy?

(Or did we already go over this...?)

... Wait... Where am I?
Quote by Soul Power

Stock Market one?
Quote by Zuka
... Wait... Where am I?
?

Oh well, never mind...

From now on, you transcend gender limitations.
i was shocked, didn't know what was going on...i forget what prompted it...i think a buddy told me about it tho, and the idea just 'came' to me one day.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Quote by yawn
?

Oh well, never mind...

From now on, you transcend gender limitations.

...Oh.
Well, before I actually came, I masturbated into a pair of socks, and only that clear, pre-cum shit came out and I figured "Yeah, I'm a man and this is what men do". Then one night, I was thinking about this girl in my math class and I was like "I wonder what would happen...." And I came. And it scared the shit out of me. I was literally like "HOLY SHIT!" and I rushed to the bathroom. I was really scared... even though I knew what it was... and then I did it again the next day.
Quote by Soul Power

...the one with the Sponge....and the one where Jerry has to buy a new car....
Quote by Zuka
...Oh.

How does it feel knowing that you are the closet thing most UG'ers will have of meeting a women.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by Dæmönika
The first time I thought I was going to piss so I ran to the toilet, then all this white stuff came out. I was so scared I was about to tell my mum and dad.

oh you got pwned
Quote by Siftings
...the one with the Sponge....and the one where Jerry has to buy a new car....

Quote by Zuka
Stock Market one?

I can't even remember anymore. Must have been during the time that Elaine's hair de-poofed and she looked sexy.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by MastaBassist10
Well, before I actually came, I masturbated into a pair of socks, and only that clear, pre-cum shit came out and I figured "Yeah, I'm a man and this is what men do". Then one night, I was thinking about this girl in my math class and I was like "I wonder what would happen...." And I came. And it scared the shit out of me. I was literally like "HOLY SHIT!" and I rushed to the bathroom. I was really scared... even though I knew what it was... and then I did it again the next day.

^Nice steal of Nelseans avatar

I don't even know...
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
first time i did myself i was scared..i wasnt expecting anything to happen!!

i thought u were a broad?
Quote by Metal-X
How does it feel knowing that you are the closet thing most UG'ers will have of meeting a women.

All I know is I used 2 hands
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE
If I have bad creepy dreams tonight, your ass is toast Still Life

Quote by skeptopotamus
Dream Sexy...dream Still Life...

Last.fm runs my life
Quote by Vedder
i thought u were a broad?

Of course she isnt shes a bisexual tansvestite dont you read his or her posts when he or she reveals his or her gender or genders? But she isnt a bitch or bastard if thats what you're thinking about him or her
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
what is a broad? Whaddya mean?

a female.
Quote by Twist of fate
Of course she isnt shes a bisexual tansvestite dont you read his or her posts when he or she reveals his or her gender or genders? But she isnt a bitch or bastard if thats what you're thinking about him or her

oh well thank you well im bi and a girl and im no bitch but im not a tranny
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
oh well thank you well im bi and a girl and im no bitch but im not a tranny

oh ok then.
Quote by Zuka

Are you and Metal-X doing eachother or something?

You cybering?

Cause all you do is quote eachother's posts...just a little curious...
Quote by Dæmönika
You fail.

I've had enough. I'm off to bed. Enjoy yourselves.

It's all i had at the moment
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

I remember the first time I really tried to rub one out. I didn't know how long it would take so after about a minute I got really angry and threw the book I was using for "help" over into the corner and stormed out of my bathroom.

I went back and tried later, determined. Success.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Page 1 of 5