I finally borrowed my girlfriends camera so I decided to take some pics of my pedalboard.

Here's the front. The cables are attached to jacks on the back of it. That silver button on the top is the master power switch, which just means it controls the outlets on the back.

Back view. The power cord is hooked up to the outlets to give them power, so I can plug it into the wall.

Here's a closeup so you can see the 1/4" jacks on either side of the power outlets.

There it is with the pedals on it. The silver monstrosity on the top is the Big Muff I built, in case anyone saw that thread.

I made it out of 1"x12", because that was the width I wanted it, so I wouldn't have to cut as much as if I were using ply or particle board, and also it's a lot stronger. I did make the back part that the outlets are attached to out of 3/8" plywood. The carpet is just automotive carpet that you can find at pretty much any auto parts store in pretty good sized rolls. One roll was plenty for my board. I left the space on the right for the wah that I should be getting shortly. Oh, I plug my wall wart and my amp into the outlets on the back when I'm at home, and just leave the power switch on my amp on. This way I just have to push the button on the board with my foot, and everything comes on. Questions and comments are welcome.
MG Free At Last
I wish I could build that.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Why do you have all the 120V (thats an amercian plug isnt it??) plugs? Pedals are at 9 volts..... Im unsure of what you have done man
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
My amp is 120v, and my 9V AC to DC adapter for the pedals plugs into the 120v outlet. That's all I have plugged in right now, but I'll be needing another 9V adapter if I get anymore pedals, since that chain is full, and the wah I'm getting doesn't run on 9V so I can't put it on the daisy chain.
MG Free At Last
Ah so the daisy chain is in side... I was trippin out man lol.. Why the need for 6 plugs? Pretty much just cuz you can lol?
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
haha yeah pretty much. I just didn't want to find myself in a situation where I wished I'd put more on there. I was thinking about making a 9v power supply box with 9v outlets on the back as well, like 'real' pedal boards, but I didn't think it'd be worth the trouble.
MG Free At Last