Page 1 of 3
Note:Made for public and personal entertainment only (in other words don't take this shit seriously unless you're an idiot.)

Hello there punker, welcome to the punk handbook. This book (thread) has all you need to know so you can up da punx!

Hopefully with some contributions this will have at least 50 rules in it. Let's begin

1. If you are a punker you must love the ramones, no questions asked or you'll get your ass kicked.

post some more rules.
What's up?
Last edited by HPLoveCraft at Jan 29, 2007,
2. Everyone wants to be Joe Strummer and or Sid Vicious, Johnny Rotten,anyone of the ramones; but if you idolize anyone else besides them you are considered unpunk, cause idolization of anyone is not punx.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Last edited by mike2 at Jan 29, 2007,
3. Must despise Greenday, and Blink182.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by HPLoveCraft
1. If you are a punker you must love the ramones, no questions asked or you'll get your ass kicked.

I disagree. Fighting is bad.
4. Label any band that sells more than 10,000 records a "sellout" and claim loudly that you "liked their fist album" regardless of whether their music changes or not. because as a punk, you are not allowed to like anything that more than a few people like.
6. CORT noob approves of rule number 5, and by agreeing with somebody else, CORT noob is anti-punk and should not be able to write rules in punk handbook.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

7. Hate all people that hate. IE: racists, sexists, homophobes, Tom Delay, and anyone that hates anyone else based on ethnicty or similar things in that manner...and we hate emo kids. Yeah, punks hate emos.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

8.it is unpunk to call yourself a punk, but you can acknowledge the title when presented by your peers.
cort noob, where do you live in Illinois?
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Quote by mike2
and we hate emo kids. Yeah, punks hate emos.

Aw I like them. They're silly.

But mabye before I object to all these rules, I should take into account how srsly unpunk I am.

But anyway, here's one I can support:

9. Drink 40's of OE!!!!1111
Quote by mike2
cort noob, where do you live in Illinois?

Do you stalk me? Yes I do.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

just joking about the emo thing...it has been a punx epidemic though...ie **** emo by cheap sex...

WHERE in illinois...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Northern illinois
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by CORT noob
6. CORT noob approves of rule number 5, and by agreeing with somebody else, CORT noob is anti-punk and should not be able to write rules in punk handbook.

WHOOOOO...alright, go me
10. Bondage trousers are cool. So what if you can't bend your knees, they're still cool.
no
What you think im gonna rape you or something? I live in northern illinois too, and i was just curious. i found out you lived there b/c of the thread in the pit you started about hitler talking to you through your guitar or something.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Quote by mike2
What you think im gonna rape you or something? I live in northern illinois too, and i was just curious. i found out you lived there b/c of the thread in the pit you started about hitler talking to you through your guitar or something.

Oh, I see. I live right outside of the rockford area.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

haha...me too....i live in lake in the hills/huntley area... small world...small world....
Quote by BrianApocalypse

11. The casualties are super punx.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

13. Doubly so if you add two x's and make it PUNXXX, but only if you use it in reference to anarchy, which would lead to

14. All Punx are anarchists.
15. All punxxx drink water and breathe air... except those super non conformist ones who drink sid vicious' urine, and breathe johnny rotten's fart gas.
16. up until 13 years of age all punx have to idolise gg allin and say he's the epitome of punxness.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Quote by oZone_TNS
I like Green day

be gone with ye!
Quote by BrianApocalypse

19. You must wear thy jacket with patches and drawings all over to express individuality and show yourself as a non-conformist
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
i want my jacket back...i think im gonna get a leather one this time...but that means i can't use my patches...ill have to find another place for them...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Quote by Weybl Himself
4. Label any band that sells more than 10,000 records a "sellout" and claim loudly that you "liked their fist album" regardless of whether their music changes or not. because as a punk, you are not allowed to like anything that more than a few people like.

i'll AMEN to that (bows down)
Quote by mike2
i want my jacket back...i think im gonna get a leather one this time...but that means i can't use my patches...ill have to find another place for them...

I've got a sort of patch on my leather jacket...
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
hows it look?
Quote by BrianApocalypse

20. You must constantly bitch about the government without having any specific complaints. Acceptable: Smash the state and **** America! Unacceptable: I strongly disagree with *fill in with a policy, law, etc.* I feel like it will only hurt the country because *fill in with reasons*.
21. You must never take any real political action to change anything.
22. You must hate any and all cops, regardless of wether or not they've ever harassed you or anyone you know.
23. If you were born in 89 or later you must constantly talk about how things were better in the 70's despite not having been alive. You must also refrain from trying to change the scene for the better because then you might succeed and have less to bitch about.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
24. bitching is a must to be a punk...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Quote by mike2
hows it look?

I got some black jeans, and cut a couple of rectangles out of it. I painted anti-pasti on em, and sewed em to a rectangle of fake fur. then i safety pinned it to my sleeve.

Took me about 20 minutes, people seem to like it.

I used to have the crass logo on that sleeve, but i had to cover it up, cos my mate told me about how he met crass, and they tried to jump him for wearing a leather jacket.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
26. Although not required to be PUNXXX, anyone who doesn't commit suicide or die of a drug overdose/alcohol poisoning before the age of 30 is a pussy.

27. Dancing is forbidden if it doesn't cause someone else pain.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
21. You must never take any real political action to change anything.

there goes my punk credibility
Page 1 of 3