Ok, a friend of mine just told me to go to kidsinasandbox.com and as he was the one to tell me about tubgirl, i dont trust him. I looked around and heard that its really messed up but never got a description of it... can someone tell me what it is?
Go and find out yourself.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Your really better off not knowing, but now that you've asked, expect some answers.
Nikolas
Its not a guy getting a dildo stuffed in his penis, its a bunch of kids in a sandbox and a cat comes up and craps all over them, its funny go watch.
Dave Mustaine for president.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
This is Tubgirl ------->
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Yeah... see, im not going to go to it.... if its what xdie_romanticx says it is... no thanks lol. Plus, 5 ppl from the pit all agreeing on one thing ussually means trouble. And i was tricked into tubgirl... wasent too pleasent
Quote by Devon_555
Yeah... see, im not going to go to it.... if its what xdie_romanticx says it is... no thanks lol. Plus, 5 ppl from the pit all agreeing on one thing ussually means trouble. And i was tricked into tubgirl... wasent too pleasent

GO TO THE SITE
Last edited by xDie_Romanticx at Jan 30, 2007,
Die Romantic you ruined it you asshole, thanks alot.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
This thread does not deliver.

I tried to go to this webpage and it took me to a bunch of links.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Quote by SinisterX
Die Romantic you ruined it you asshole, thanks alot.

go to the site
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
dude i wanna save the guy from being scarred! If he wants to see it, then i dont care, but like im just telling him what it is!

why the **** would you wanna do that? cant you just log off and masturbate Die_Romanticx?
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by Shredlet
why the **** would you wanna do that? cant you just log off and masturbate Die_Romanticx?

go to the site
Why the **** does 99% of the people on here wanna see someone get pwnt over the internet? Edit: nevermind, his title says self-admitted asshole, yeah dude go to the site.

edit: rofl, its not even a real site, its like all these links to toy stores? O.o
Quote by doomnight
Why the **** does 99% of the people on here wanna see someone get pwnt over the internet? Edit: nevermind, his title says self-admitted asshole, yeah dude go to the site.

oh yeah i take everything ive said back. go to the site
Quote by doomnight

Cause its obviously funny when they come back and say "OMG I threw up I cat believe you guys tricked me! Im such a pussy!"
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
oh yeah i take everything ive said back. go to the site

hehehe

Quote by SinisterX
Cause its obviously funny when they come back and say "OMG I threw up I cat believe you guys tricked me! Im such a pussy!"

I don't get how its funny hearing them talk about it. It would be funny seeing it...
I win with this thread because i knew it was gonna be ****ed up (Said friend is a creep...) i just wanted to know what it was... so i wasent gonna go on it anyway. But now i know what it is.... im am slightly curious to figure out how in the hell you get a dick... in your dick....
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
go to the site

already been girlfriend!
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
one faithful night..

a friend and i saw it..

frightening it was

a sight the blind couldnt even handle....

it came out of the computer

and my friend lost hiis eyes...

oh god what a horrible sight...

I STILL REMEMBER IT,
IM SCARRED FOR LIFE...

dude icve never beent here and i dont wanan go on a serious note.
Dammit why dont you guys know that if somebody doesnt know the content of a naught disgusting sex video you dont tell them about it you gotta let them watch it and throw up/jack off then we will gather around the UG official water cooler to discuss things
1st yeh go to the site watch it it is not in any way remotely sick gross perverted or disgusting. you can trust me i'm a bassist
2nd ug has a water cooler?????? why the **** was i not informed!!!!!!!
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
where exactly is this so called "watercooler"?
Quote by alliwant
OK, I made a bet witht his guy I know, and I lost...I now have to swallow my own man juice...is there any risk like could I get any diseases from doing this? I'm a virgin so I have no STDs...I don't think...

Answers quickly please!