So a local music shop near my place is selling the ibanez RVX guitars, which I heard were recently discontinued, the Ibanez site leads me to believe that this is true, as the guitar is nowhere to be found on the site. I do like the shape and feel of the guitar, but I'm still not sure if I want to get it. Here is a pic:

http://www.guitartrader.com/itm_img/EGIBVV-RVX220DX-f.jpg

The price at the shop is about $300 US without the tax. Does anyone have experience with this guitar, and is it worth the price? Thanks in advance for your help.
It's worth it, buy the guitar please.

Seriously, its good shit
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Not worth it, if you ask me. An SZ320/RG321MH is so much better. It shouldnt cost you even $200 brand new.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
if you like it, go for it man
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
Quote by madpickin03
Not worth it, if you ask me. An SZ320/RG321MH is so much better. It shouldnt cost you even $200 brand new.

i thought those were alot more
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
yeah I checked the guitar reviews here say they are like 400/600/ price, but who knows they might be cheaper elsewhere.
Quote by TinTin8
i thought those were alot more

An RG321MH is $279, you could get a better 2nd hand Ibanez with $300.

http://cgi.ebay.com/IBANEZ-SZ320-SZ-320-GoldTop-Neck-Thru-Guitar-w-Case_W0QQitemZ230085149222QQihZ013QQcategoryZ33043QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

A new SZ320 would run about $40 more but its worth it. And the RVX body isnt proportional to its own weight, basswood = light and since its small, the weight from the neck would cause it to fall forward. You might find that uncomfortable.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic