I have an article that I submitted to UG, in which I analyze one set of Tool's lyrics.

Unfortunately, even after like two weeks, this article is still in "Waiting" status.
Ya, like when the song first came out. I was in software apps and i about died laughing. Teacher almost got me suspended for looking up explict content.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Yeah, tool kicks ****ing ass, yeah Rosetta Stoned is a crazy song (that I can play on guitar yeah tool's lyrics are awesome, and yes, there is an official only tool thread in the modern rock forum.

-Zac
by "these writers" do u mean maynard. he's one of my heroes. but then again i'm a sucker for the blues (only tool fans from before 10,000 days will get that joke)
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by bassdrum
Yeah, tool kicks ****ing ass, yeah Rosetta Stoned is a crazy song (that I can play on guitar yeah tool's lyrics are awesome, and yes, there is an official only tool thread in the modern rock forum.

-Zac

No offence or anything but its not that hard of a song. Once again no pun intended.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.