Anybody know how these little suckers work? I found the review on UG and after doing some research, they are apparently better than a noisegate for grounding problems and keeping your pedals quiet.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Anybody?
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
That really doesn't answer my question, I know what it does, I just don't know HOW it does it.
Not to be rude but, read the first link thoroughly and if you still can't understand what it does, you can't be helped.
Look, I know what ground loops are, I'm no genius but I do know my around a circuit. I'm looking for how the Ebtech HE-2 works specifically, considering it's passive and apparently uses magnets to fix any ground problems.