Page 1 of 2
Yes thats right, my testosterone filled body is in love with the Norwegian exchange student...Wow, I just cant get enough of her hot Scandinavian body...The problem is that she is so shy because "American boys only want to get into girls pants" Blah Blah Blah I try to bring up conversation but she just answers with those yes/no answers and it's not just me she does it with everyone. I want to do stuff with her not only because of her looks but she is pretty cool, too but I'm not gonna ask her out if we don't even talk in class.....So I'm just looking for advise and maybe similar stories...
Peace-Easy
Brian
Keep talking to her man eventually you will say something she will think is funny or etc.
Quote by kurosawa
what are her death metal vocals like?

or maybe she's into underground scandinavian black metal

but really, music could be a good thing to talk about
Two words - chloroform and ambush. Can get you into and out of most of lifes little problems.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Think of it this way...

Never mind, I failed to think of anything witty or clever to say.
she will say ohh my favorite band is kjbfvkhbgfiuhv iufhvjknvf....what youve never heard of that....OH My Americans ARE stupid.....i should have listend to mama
i like how you say you're in love with her. think it through man. then do her. hit it and quit it my brother.
No pics?

Seriously, UG needs some hot ass or some little 14 year old's gonna have to jack off to showcase again.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
dude, want some real advice? pretend your deep and meaningful and make you some bullshit about your home life and how its tough, dont get emo tho
Quote by bbsbass
Well if noone else is gonna say it...

Buttsecks!

Had to be done

No it didn't.
Pfft, you think you had it bad. I've had foreign exchanged girls IN MY HOUSE.

As in, living with me. Teenage girls from various Asian countries living in my house :-o
yeah i would podt her myspace and then she would see that she has like 300 more views and then you would all add her as a friend and then you woulod say that the guitar guy from oregon told us about you then she would know its me, i perfer the chloroform plan better....
Pinch her ass in the hallway, she'lll dig it.
I cannot think of one damn thing to put here.
Just keep talking to her. Put her in a position where "yes and no" don't work...if she's only saying yes and no and that is an answer, you're not asking the right questions.....

Do you even know what she likes? Listens to? Ask Q's and get T's!!!...uh I mean A's!!!
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
or say ''if you dont go out with me im going to cut myself'' if she says no do it right in front of her.
Quote by trouble37
Pinch her ass in the hallway, she'lll dig it.
No, pinch her nose. In Scandinavia that means, "I like your nose."
Quote by guitarguy17
Wow, I just cant get enough of her hot Scandinavian body...

Quote by guitarguy17
The problem is that she is so shy because "American boys only want to get into girls pants"

I wonder what would make her think that?
Quote by yawn
Pfft, you think you had it bad. I've had foreign exchanged girls IN MY HOUSE.

As in, living with me. Teenage girls from various Asian countries living in my house :-o

Lol, back in high school we had german exchange students. There was some kind of mix-up and the biggest loser in my grade ended up with a female exchange student. And I mean this kid was beyond loser. Creepy, smelly, violent. The list goes on. The girl ended up transferring after like a day
Quote by Leonheart
I wonder what would make her think that?
*epiphany*
You're not in love with her you silly man.

You just have a crush on her. Your hormones are raging and they want you to have sex with her. That's all. Not love.

Oh, and pics or it didn't happen.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Because he's a horny teenage boy that wants some hot hot Scandinavian sex.

I would too but A. I'm not in school anymore and B. the only exchange student we ever got was a fugly russian chick that didn't really know english and could probably kill your with her bare hands
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Quote by bbsbass
Lol, back in high school we had german exchange students. There was some kind of mix-up and the biggest loser in my grade ended up with a female exchange student. And I mean this kid was beyond loser. Creepy, smelly, violent. The list goes on. The girl ended up transferring after like a day
Well, the first foreign exchange student to stay at my house was actually a Brazilian girl who moved out after like a day - because she got homesick. Her doctor actually gave her medicine for homesickness. Why the hell then did she come to CA in the first place...?
Quote by bbsbass
Right, right. Homesick. Yeah that was it. Suuuuuure...
Pfft, it was. Besides, all the other girls stayed for at least a month each.
Say some words in Scandinavian and pretend like you've been taking lessons in learning the language. She will feel at home and probably may want to help you out in getting better at it.

If you're looking for words, check the internet. It's a wonderful tool.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
friend of mine tried that, she says tha shes here to learn english not teach norwegian....man the more i talk about her the more she sounds like a bitch
Quote by Nelsean
Say some words in Scandinavian and pretend like you've been taking lessons in learning the language. She will feel at home and probably may want to help you out in getting better at it.

If you're looking for words, check the internet. It's a wonderful tool.
Hey, that's an awesome idea.

I'd do it, but I don't have the internet
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by Scourge
Hey, that's an awesome idea.

I'd do it, but I don't have the internet
Try to download the internet off bit torrent or Limewire.
Page 1 of 2