does anyone know any good finger exercises or something to help for soloing?
also, what are some good easy solos to start out with?

thanks in advance guys.
go 1-2-3-4 from the low to to the high E using alt picking....then 4-3-2-1 back to low e using alt picking again......rememer to use all strings!
The easiest solos to learn are usually those that you are most familiar with. Pick something that sounds relatively undifficult, that you know like the back of your hand, and throw yourself into it. It's all about starting slow though. You can't run before you can walk.

As for exercises, there are hundreds but chromatic patterns are the most used. Also practice scales and just get those fingers working!
Thanks for reading
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/lessons/soloing/

For me, I learn a solo until I perfect it than use that as my excersie and then learn a harder solo (one I enjoy playing) and work on that one until I perfect it and use it as my warm up and so forth... So since your a beginner just pick something really easy to start withn, that you enjoy playing, and use that as your excersice once you get good at it. If you want actual excercises it is hard to tell what kind you should play unless we know what kind of soloing style you like (same goes for what solos you should start with). Give us some song and band names.
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
I can see it now, in a year we will have kids walking up to girls "Hey baby, my career score on guitar hero is over 3 mill, ooooooh yeeah"

IS THAT SYRUP IN YOUR PANTS OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME??!!
Quote by sniper_wolf90
first solo to master of puppets is a good easy solo also

definitely good practice, i usually practice that a few times a day