Hi everyone!
i just bought the recent issue of Guitar One-you know the one with a small pic of Clapton on the cover and the cd-rom with videos of zakk wylde playing pentatonic stuff and demoing his pedal board.--sounds great doesn´t it but now here´s the problem:Although the cd-rom was included there were only audiotracks on it and no videos(i even searched the disc with the ms explorer and----nada).
has anyone the same problem did the guys of G1 just forget to burn the videos(and why i bought the mag) on the cd???
help wanted

thanx a lot

http://nocturnalhollywood.blog.de/
President of the Jeff Beck Club(PM me to join)

Sergeant Destroyer Member Of the KISS army

PM sloopy to join
Last edited by heavybloozer at Feb 22, 2007,
Not to worry. I downloaded Zakks "intructional" vid off limewire, and was the most self-indulgent ( well, secong to any vid by Yngwie that is.. ) waste of time i ever downloaded.

If you can decipher what he is playing at 120 MPH more power to you, he never slowed down to actually show anything except "look what i can do!" :P

I got more from Kristofers and Picks vids right here on UG.

Oh, but you might need to get DivX since it is not designed for PC :P
Gear:
Charvel/Jackson 3B Bass
Jackson CMG Bass
Ibanez BTB575FM 5-String Bass
Vintage 70s Ampeg V9 SVT/ Ampeg 8x10 Cab
Fender Deluxe Blackout Telecaster

Angelus Mortem
Those mixed media discs you get with guitar mags are a pain in the arse, but if you explore the CD you'll usually find they have a Readme with instructions on how to play the videos (assuming you don't need to install another codec)