Page 1 of 2

I think your a bit to concerned, so concerned in fact you keep tabs on it
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
I hooked up with a really nice looking chick one night. She appeared to have solid D cups but when the bra came off they were kinda saggy all nipple, you know like fried eggs. That made my penis stop growing........for about 2 seconds. Oh and your mom kinda had the same effect.
I swear there was a chart about this in the third sex thread.

Wasn't it the early twenties?
I have a 4.5 inch penis. I'm 15.
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
I have a 4.5 inch penis. I'm 15.

haha 'who's a cute little boy'
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Quote by GiantRaven
Whats wrong with it?
Dude, your avatar's guitar was swinging EXACTLY to the beat of the song I'm listening to atm. (After the Garden - Neil Young)

My penis never stopped growing... I'm not allowed to drive vehicles or go near children or old people, and I need to wear a massive harness to keep it off the ground and stabalise my center of gravity.

It sucks

...But in all seriousness... I'm not sure, about 16?
I didn't have a signature until now.
Best thread topic ever?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Never. I use mine to fight off demonic hordes, like a whip.

Castlevania FTW
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
Quote by GiantRaven
Whats wrong with it?

Well.... its not very big is it?

Sorry. As a woman I can confirm that size does not matter, infact smaller ones are likely to cause less pain and you wont get deep enough to do any damage. I just happen to be one of those smug girls with a well hung boyfriend
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Well.... its not very big is it?

Sorry. As a woman I can confirm that size does not matter, infact smaller ones are likely to cause less pain and you wont get deep enough to do any damage. I just happen to be one of those smug girls with a well hung boyfriend

6.5 inch isn't big enough?

Well, seeing as most national averages range from 5-6 inch, so it doesn't look like you're ever going to be pleased. Also, a penis as small as 3 inches can give a woman an orgasm. Being well hung is only an advantage for someone who doesn't know what they're doing.

Quote by Smokey Amp
6.5 inch isn't big enough?

Well, seeing as most national averages range from 5-6 inch, so it doesn't look like you're ever going to be pleased. Also, a penis as small as 3 inches can give a woman an orgasm. Being well hung is only an advantage for someone who doesn't know what they're doing.

Or completely fugly. Just like Mistr...nah, I'll leave that be.
Quote by blockyourears
Im 15 and i havent grown from 6.5 in a year.

6.5? is that a normal size?

holy shit!! whats mine, ****in huge?
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
Quote by Saintsatan
Flaccid or erect? I dunno how size is measured

Erect. Measuring a penis flaccid is pretty pointless as it isn't a reflexion of the size it will be when erect.

im 15 and its 7.5,and as far as i no its still goin strong
Quote by majesty
im 15 and its 7.5,and as far as i no its still goin strong

Yeah, my e-penis is 12 inches.

Quote by Dæmönika
Or completely fugly. Just like Mistr...nah, I'll leave that be.

Hey!! I dont have a big **** to compensate for my ugliness.... I don't have one at all!!!! and yes i know 6 inches is average. In terms of small...average...big.... its kind of medium sized. If i met an amazing guy who then whipped it out and was 5 inches I wouldn't suddenly flip and tell him to get lost. Because size doesn't actually matter to women. It does matter if you want to brag a lot about it however.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Hey!! I dont have a big **** to compensate for my ugliness.... I don't have one at all!!!!

I'm aware you don't have one. I was describing your other half.

And 5.3-5.7 is average.
Quote by Smokey Amp
Erect. Measuring a penis flaccid is pretty pointless as it isn't a reflexion of the size it will be when erect.

Kay. *Gets ruler and opens pr0n*
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
. If i met an amazing guy who then whipped it out and was 5 inches I wouldn't suddenly flip and tell him to get lost.

Really?!

If I met someone and they just whipped it out, I'd be a little concerned.
Terms and Conditions apply.
^^^ I am going to stop this turning into a proper arguement by saying something stupid and funny....

meh. I've got too much of a stick up my arse to tell a joke or crack a smile.

You could always get a shiny sports car
Pics?
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Quote by cagnius
Really?!

If I met someone and they just whipped it out, I'd be a little concerned.

ohh. Yeah i did mean a few months down the line, not that kind of girl.... anyway i'm backing away from this thread now, overwhelmed by testosterone....
Page 1 of 2