i want to kill sleazy guys who hit on women who are taken

i reckon we should get an amendment that makes it legal

sign my partition
starting now

me
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
thanks guys really, UG's way of making me laugh completely makes me realise

(by the way i'm single so no dice

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
So, an amendment that allows people to kill people who......flirt? Yes, good idea.

Now, tell us your real problem. Did some guy hit on your girl, and you aren't man enough to take it?

Grow a pair.

Quote by _Mayday_
So, an amendment that allows people to kill people who......flirt? Yes, good idea.

Now, tell us your real problem. Did some guy hit on your girl, and you aren't man enough to take it?

Grow a pair.

Ahh i see your point... wait... what...

and as said before *points at self* single, protective, but single

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
ahh, just be a man and do your time
i suggest immediately stabbing the biggest guy in the back with a shiv, or becoming his bitch to survive in the big house
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
Quote by _Mayday_

Grow a pair.

i love that saying!
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
ha, I've got two girls with boyfriends they don't really like flirting with me, does that count? Cuz I do flirt back, of course. It would be out of my nature not to do so.
"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." -Bender Bending Rodriguez
I dont think guys can always tell if a gal is taken or not. If your girl flirts back, then u have an issue...

What it all boils down to, is trust. If you trust your girl, why do you care if guys flirt with her?

I think its you with the problem here.
Quote by Auals
i want to kill sleazy guys who hit on women who are taken

i reckon we should get an amendment that makes it legal

sign my partition
starting now

me
Umm...
It's legal already.
And isn't that what you're "fighting" against?
I didn't have a signature until now.
Yeah everyone should sign threadstarter's "partition". Better make it the C:\ drive, just to be safe.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
Yeah everyone should sign threadstarter's "partition". Better make it the C:\ drive, just to be safe.
+1

I'd sign that.
ok, sorry i'm from Aus, was trying to sound american so that more people would maybe give a shit but you're right, now that i think about it

we need to pass a legislation (that right?)

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
Ooohh... no, wait, I read your post wrong. I read it as "i reckon we should get an amendment that makes [sleazy guys hitting on taken women] legal ", but you mispelled "illegal" lol.

My bad

EDIT: And I'm from Aus as well, so nyeh!
hahahaha, well done scourge

EDIT: scourge that's the only reason i didn't just say "Stupid american" when you said you read it wrong

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
I've been having a LOT of blonde moments lately

And coincidently... my hair is actually starting to go blonde a little bit... what the fuck is with that?!

EDIT: Oh, thanks
Auals, I believe it is time to give up. While it may be wrong to rub another mans rhubarb it definetly shouldn't be illegal. Maybe you should do a little co*k blocking for your buddies when some dude tries to "wheaze his juice" in front of you. You, my friend, are allowing this to happen.
hahaha i'm the one stopping it dude, i'm just getting sick of having too, there are too many tools in my town who think that any girl (no matter how many guys are around) is still single (in fact most of them think that the more guys there are the more chance they have...)

So, it's just annoying as hell...

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
Good on you then. I like to get creative with the girls that are girlfriends or fiances(sp?) of my friends. Some dude was hitting on a really good friend of mine (who is also engaged to a friend of mine), I walked over calling her all sorts of names and started making a big deal out of her dumping my sister and giving her crabs, being a dirty lesbien and what not. My friend shot back all pissed off like she hates every man on the planet and about how she was happy that she had a sex change when she was younger. That dude was outta there faster than a fat girl in dodge ball. You just have to make sure that the chick is willing to play ball.
^Dude, that's fucking AWESOME!!

I'm totally gonna try that in the future if it comes up
...Though... wouldn't want the girl to get the wrong idea and get genuinely offended :S lol
The ability to make choices is what sets us apart from the Martians.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
The ability to make choices is what sets us apart from the Martians.

not the underground martians...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
gee, 3 spam/flame filled threads in a row, I'm on a record.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by JoshMartyr
Sorry I ****ed your girlfriend.
SHe was greattt

Quote by Auals
*points at self* single, protective, but single

Can't say I was never wrong
But some blame rests on you

Work and play they're never okay
To mix the way we do