Page 1 of 8
The other day - I got suspended for farting really loud during class on some weird kid and then calling him Fart Boy for the rest of the day. I guess I got in trouble because i'm a girl. But, i've never heard of getting in trouble for farting. So, I was wondering if you ever got in trouble for something stupid...
I also got suspended for doing the worm down the hallway. Maybe it's just my school?
Quote by minibrowny
Word on the street is, this girl called axel i think it was, spent the night in a disused barn eating owls.
Quote by mulletman500
I like my women like I like my coffee... male.

Yeah, but I sing like an amputee though.
Why?
'Cause. Can't hold a note, can't carry a tune.
Throwing a tub of jelly in a kids locker
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by AnarchyAxel
The other day - I got suspended for farting really loud during class on some weird kid and then calling him Fart Boy for the rest of the day. I guess I got in trouble because i'm a girl. But, i've never heard of getting in trouble for farting. So, I was wondering if you ever got in trouble for something stupid...
I also got suspended for doing the worm down the hallway. Maybe it's just my school?

to be honest, i think it was lucky that you just got suspended and not put in the "special class", which is infact not as good as it may sound
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
Got suspended for a week for knocking someones tooth out in basketball.. it bounced off the rim, hit the idiot in the back of the head cause she wasnt looking, she bit down and chipped half her tooth off. Completely my fault
I got suspended for gettin in a fight. He called my family stuff so i broke his nose. It was worth it.

^^It is just your school^^
I don't have a sig
Jumping out the window.

Seriously.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

I once got in trouble because someone hit me in class. my teacher said i was doing it for attention.....cos most people go round getting punched for attention, dont they? pillock. attention seeking behaviour usually involves walking on your hands, shouting 'look at me!' or, surprise surprise......hitting people! some people have rocking horse shit for brains
Leaving zuccini bread in the oven too long while my mom was outside.. lol it was so stupid, and i got grounded for like a week!
"This love is killing me but you're the only one, it's not over"---Daughtry
Quote by The Casualty
I've never been suspended, though I got arrested once because my friends are morons.
Care to elaborate?
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Quote by AnarchyAxel
The other day - I got suspended for farting really loud during class on some weird kid and then calling him Fart Boy for the rest of the day. I guess I got in trouble because i'm a girl.

You'r so lady-like.
I once got a Saturday Class because the teacher told me I could throw my paper airplane at the trash can trying to throw it away, and I accidently hit her so she sent me to the office.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
Here's something fun to do, Start clapping in the middle of lunch, than have others join until you have a whole crowd of peers.....yeah....principals and teachers don't like that at all, didn't get suspended but got reemed.
--Seyton
"You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.
You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill;
I will choose a path that's clear
I will choose freewill."
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Care to elaborate?

Me, and two friends were driving down an icy road once, then this big white truck came cruising right in the middle of the road. So, I slowed down to about 20 km, and went went to the side of the road to let the big bastard pass, and this kid was walking on that side, so my friends opened my car doors and hit him.

I'm getting Dangerous Operations of a Motor Vehicle, and they're getting Assault With a Weapon. Since it's my first offense, I might get community service.
shouting 'get to your lessons you slags'

i got away with that one by using my whit and ability to blame everyone else .
.My Rig.

Ibanez GAX75
Laney LV300T
Behringer UD100 ULTRA DISTORTION [lol]
Dano Octave Metal
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by AnarchyAxel
The other day - I got suspended for farting really loud during class on some weird kid and then calling him Fart Boy for the rest of the day. I guess I got in trouble because i'm a girl.
school?

i bet your a really attractive one too........

I put bubble bath in the school pond, and since the pond has a waterfall the bubbles grew to about 5ft high.
"He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return"
I got suspended for 2 days at scool for making weelies in the basketball court with a motorbike
Quote by The Casualty
Me, and two friends were driving down an icy road once, then this big white truck came cruising right in the middle of the road. So, I slowed down to about 20 km, and went went to the side of the road to let the big bastard pass, and this kid was walking on that side, so my friends opened my car doors and hit him.

I'm getting Dangerous Operations of a Motor Vehicle, and they're getting Assault With a Weapon. Since it's my first offense, I might get community service.

haha why the hell did they do that?
i remember way back in the day me and my nephew (i'm about 6 months older than him) were play fighting on the bus and we got kicked off for it, it was retarded.
my buddy got sespunded for a week (in school suspension too, so he couldnt even shill at home) for trying to feed chololate covered peanuts to a kid who is fatally allergic to peanuts
he was only joking though, and he wouldnt have let him eat theme
EDIT: wait, jagstang your only 6 months older than your nephew? somehting is goingon there
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
Last edited by High_o at Jan 30, 2007,
I got into a fight and heabutted this kid whils't my head of year was stood behind me
Been away, am back
Two guys were messing with some older girl by tossing around her beanie baby, and when they threw it under my swing an 8 year old girl went after it. The screws on the bottom of my swing tore her head open, and I had to write get well cards for her for the rest of the week during recess.
I've never got suspended, but could have way back in Yr 4 (I'm in Yr 9 Now). I was playing football with my mates on the 5-A-Side football pitch we had, and there was this kid who acted like he was all hard, because he was the tallest in the class, and he kept kicking the ball away when I was running down the wings even though he wasn't playing. After the third time he done it, I lost my temper completely, and a grabed his head and threw it off the cage that is around the pitch. He gone and told a dinner lady, and all that happend was she told me off, becuase we didn't have detentions then.
Quote by crfowler_09
I've never gotten suspended, but this dickhead got suspended for hitting me in my ass with a broomstick.

I started bleeding and shit, it was painful.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
i was in maths and the teacher kept asking me questions and i kept answering them 'YER MAW' i don't actually speak like that and then i would whistle always look on the brightside of life. so it turned out that the teacher said what are you doing and i answered 'YER MAW'. I didnt get suspended but i got detention
One time in like 3rd grade I got in trouble for kicking over a bird's grave that some younger grade had made for a dead bird they found. I had to make cards to apologise.

Thing is, I never kicked it down. I never even saw it, or heard that there was a bird grave. Turns out the teacher was supposed to ask me if I know who did it, but she was an idiot and snapped at me.
Quote by bannanaman
i was in maths and the teacher kept asking me questions and i kept answering them 'YER MAW' i don't actually speak like that and then i would whistle always look on the brightside of life. so it turned out that the teacher said what are you doing and i answered 'YER MAW'. I didnt get suspended but i got detention

Scottish?
while searching for a knife that someone said I had(which I didnt, it was a ZZ top key chain)
The principal found an empty liquor bottle. He called it drug paraphanilia and gave me 1 week suspension.
Duct tape. I need it for... taping something.
Last edited by Poppafrito at Jan 30, 2007,
I didnt exactly take school seriously
Duct tape. I need it for... taping something.
Quote by Logz
I got into a fight and heabutted this kid whils't my head of year was stood behind me

I did a similar thing. Me and a friend got into a fight and we kept throwing eachother into the wall while my principal stood at the end of the corridor with a face resembling this:

Me and my friends are smooth like that.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yesterday I lost 3 marks on my Microcomputers test because I didn't have an envelope for my diskette, I didn't have a label for my diskette, and because the filename for my thing was wrong even though it didn't say anything about renaming the file or anything. My prof. for that class is retarded. But I got perfect on everything else so I got 20/23

In highschool my friends and I decided to skip class the whole day and we basically just went into empty classes and stacked the desks to the roof
Apparently the police were called in. Thank God the cameras weren't on that day. We weren't caught.
8th grade. Resident Evil was huge. My friends and i were writing fan-fic, and mine happened to get left behind in english class.

3 days for having "a frightening knowledge of guns and ammunitiion."
I've never been suspended, though I get in trouble enough. The most stupid one was with my business teacher, in my school instead of 'prefect' we're called 'student leaders' so one day after annoying him, which I do a lot, he said 'That's it Hannah, you have no right to wear that tie around your neck! Where are you leading us to?!' so I just look at him and replied 'Anarchy, sir' and he had such a tantrum it was unbelievable. He recorded it on the 'system' and threw up a big fuss about me being a student leader if I was so rude as to reply with that.

It was funny at the time. Still is actually, you have to know the teacher.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I've never been suspended, though I get in trouble enough. The most stupid one was with my business teacher, in my school instead of 'prefect' we're called 'student leaders' so one day after annoying him, which I do a lot, he said 'That's it Hannah, you have no right to wear that tie around your neck! Where are you leading us to?!' so I just look at him and replied 'Anarchy, sir' and he had such a tantrum it was unbelievable. He recorded it on the 'system' and threw up a big fuss about me being a student leader if I was so rude as to reply with that.

It was funny at the time. Still is actually, you have to know the teacher.

I have no idea what that was all about, but it sounded funny.

(What's a prefect? Why do they wear ties? Why do you call your teachers 'sir'?)