There were no connectors with this when i bought it, just the mic. Can someone please send me a link to the adaptors/connectors that i need to be able to hook this up to the pc. Im from the uk, preferably over amazon if possible. Sorry i really dont have a clue.
Someones savior never saved. Burn the Heretics, purge the witches...
There's a few ways you can do it.

You can get an XLR female -> 1/4 male cable, and then get an 1/4 female -> 1/8 male connector to plug it into your computer.

If you ever want to do something else with the mic, you could get an XLR female -> XLR male cable (since this is what most things use), XLR female -> 1/4 male connector, and then a 1/4 female -> 1/8 male connector.

Your choice .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
you can also get soundcards with XLR and 1/4" Jack inputs, either USB or Firewire for external interfaces but you can get some inernally fitted cards. These will allow you to Direct connect an XLR lead to your computer and some will have balanced connections, i don't know how much they'd cost but yeah.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Im sorry i just want to be certain from someone who knows the connectors i need. I dont wanna waste £10 on ones that arnt compatible. Could someone send me a link to the connectors i need? over amazon if possible? thank you
Quote by FacingUsAll
There's a few ways you can do it.

You can get an XLR Female -> 1/4 Male , and then get an 1/4 female -> 1/8 male connector to plug it into your computer.

If you ever want to do something else with the mic, you could get an XLR Female -> XLR Male cable cable (since this is what most things use), XLR Female -> 1/4 Male connector , and then a 1/4 female -> 1/8 male connector .

Your choice .

Do you want me to burp you and feed you also?
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
lol yes that would be fantastic. Sorry man i meant in the uks amazon, the products are different and none specifically match what you've said
Quote by Interl0per
lol yes that would be fantastic. Sorry man i meant in the uks amazon, the products are different and none specifically match what you've said

Use the amazon search. They are there. DO IT YOURSELF .

HINT: You'll have to convert the metric system.
Quote by utsapp89
You probably wont want to run the mic straight into your PC anyway. I know from experience that the mic preamps built into computers are very, very noisy. You should use a small mixer or DI to get it up to line level and plug it in to your PC's line-in.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?