Ok, I know this goes in another forum but I didnt want to put it ONLY in Modern Rock or something, so I put it here...Sry

Ok, I am making a Guitar Pro (song) or file, that has excerpt from lotz of songs that have 12-stringed acoustic riffs...(I am making my own 12-string effect not the already (simulated 12sting guitar))

I will probably send it in to the riffs and recordings later if you wanna check it out...but I need to get some songs that have the twelve stringed guitar in it....

So can someone help me out and tell me songs..? Thx
Only one I can think of is Serenity by Godsmack.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
Anything by John Butler Trio. Great songs, great guitarist (although his guitar is actually an 11 string, the extra G is taken off, but all semantics aside...)

Parts of "Solitary Shell" by Dream Theater.
hai guize join mah gr00pz plz kthx:

closure by opeth
stairway to heaven
slither (acoustic version) - velvet revolver
Quote by MyGuitarAndMe

voodoo child - jimi hendrix (good song by a crap guitarist)
nothing else matters - metalica (closest they'll ever come to true metal)
can't stop - rhcp (john is not god)
fix you - coldplay (the shredding is top)
Quote by Jonjy2
Ok, I know this goes in another forum but I didnt want to put it ONLY in Modern Rock or something, so I put it here...Sry

Ok, I am making a Guitar Pro (song) or file, that has excerpt from lotz of songs that have 12-stringed acoustic riffs...(I am making my own 12-string effect not the already (simulated 12sting guitar))

I will probably send it in to the riffs and recordings later if you wanna check it out...but I need to get some songs that have the twelve stringed guitar in it....

So can someone help me out and tell me songs..? Thx

* Turn, Turn, Turn by the Byrds
* everything ever recorded by Leo Kottke
All things are difficult before they are easy.
- Dr. Thomas Fuller (British physician, 1654-1734)
Quote by Freepower
For everything you need to know - gpb0216.
try Ascension by John Frusciante

did you know the major scale on a piano, starting at whatever note (lets say E). you just go straight up the white keys without hitting a black one. and you got the major scale.

As someone said SRV's Testify from Unplugged, and also Pride and Joy.
Your Majesty | All Lyrics/Melody/Piano/Guitar parts written by me. Please have a listen.
Pretty mich like every song by The Byrds...
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!