Plz add extras coz were a bit confused of chossing
HEY LOOK FREE BEER DUDES

NUMBAH 1 MEMBER OF BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD OWN CLUB Pm me to join

Member of the "I Hope MCR Are In a Plane Crash and There Are No Survivors" Club
PM sunnysayshi To Join

UG Profile
Mr. Man?
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Marshall
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
cant have lloyd james daniel travis richard mark charlie david andrew darren allen lewis ben alex john or fred coz there family names
HEY LOOK FREE BEER DUDES

NUMBAH 1 MEMBER OF BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD OWN CLUB Pm me to join

Member of the "I Hope MCR Are In a Plane Crash and There Are No Survivors" Club
PM sunnysayshi To Join

UG Profile
Quote by izzy100
cant have lloyd james daniel travis richard mark charlie david andrew darren allen lewis ben alex john or fred coz there family names

Michael.

I tried to convince my household to name the family cat lucifer. However, with people, having a novelty satanic name is not so much cute as stupid, so I would go with Imogen for a girl.... hmm, for a boy...... damien? hehe
sarah, jessica, emma, lily

andrew, caleb, vince,
Quote by mr. cool
popapez fucking knows every thing from how to touch a girl right to how to speak spanish
Quote by Smokey Amp
Popapez can shred0rz the acoustic guitar
Quote by search49
In the Pit, generally only the things that popapez said were worthwhile. You're a goddess, darling.
Last edited by popapez at Jan 30, 2007,
not Axl....or Pheniox.....

any of the other ones up there are ine in my opinon. Not my first choice but....it's not my baby.
Malachi
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
think of something NORMAL! dont be a twat and called the child somin stuiped like all these famous people do.
something normal..not stuiped think of his/her child hood with a stuiped name they would get bullyed.
Ibanez S470
Boss ME-50...
Some old amp...

chris for boy samantha for girl
I play a guitar strung with Yngwie's chest hair
Quote by JP_YM_ZW
Pheniox? Is that supposed to be Pheonix. For a boy, name him Buddy. For a girl, ummm Buddette.

Phoenix not Pheonix

Dude

Dude-ette

Are you trying to name your baby sibling after musical names?
Marshall-Amps
Axl-Rose
Kurt-Cobain
Destiny-Several songs about Destiny
Phoenix-Several songs about phoenix's
Alicia - There is a band called Alicia
Quote by izzy100
Right my mums pregnant, and me and my mum where thinking of names,

Girl: Alicia
Destiny

boy: Marshall
Axl
Kurt
Pheniox

Plz add extras coz were a bit confused of chossing

Just curious... is this YOUR baby? If not... where's daddy in this name choosing process?
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
I'm a fan of names that are less than normal, but not any of those, particually.

Though I love Leif, think about it. Or Daenerys for a girl.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by wahappen
Just curious... is this YOUR baby? If not... where's daddy in this name choosing process?

EWWWWW INCEST!
How about you choose a name that won't look common as fuck? I mean no offense but in 10 years those names will mean sweet FA compared to what they mean now (cultural pop/rock icons). Go for something a little more traditional. It's because of this pop culture mentality that we have kids called Keanu, Destiny, Moon-Unit, Febreeze and Star. You may ass well tattoo 'twat' top
their forehead.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
I like odd spellings of names. I like my middle name, Jaymes. I have never seen anyone with that spelling... My mom got it from a wine cooler though. Bartles & Jaymes wine coolers... Kinda funny but I like the spelling too.
A guitar is your personality expressed through 6 strings.
optimus prime

but seriously

aaron or something

or

optimus prime
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Skye for a girl...

Yngwie for a guy.

Simple as that.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by chaoticgeek
I like odd spellings of names. I like my middle name, Jaymes. I have never seen anyone with that spelling... My mom got it from a wine cooler though. Bartles & Jaymes wine coolers... Kinda funny but I like the spelling too.

Sorry, but I despise that spelling. James as it is is fine, why on earth do you need an extra letter? From a wine cooler... did your mom notice the title before or after she emptied it?

It's not so bad though, I guess. I'm just not much a fan of names spelt wrong. I loath Rebekah, I saw that name on a poster yesterday and it made me gag.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by wahappen

He's here. I think it should be called Joe. Boy or a girl, Joe. Joe is the new black.

ROFLOLMAOWTFBBQ!
My favourite names are... Kane, Jesse, Alexi, Jeordie and Nikki for boys. Kali, Jamie and Billie for girls.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Frank is the best name ever (it's not my name though - I'm Andrew)
How about name him/her after a tv character - like Turk.
I am going to suck if I ever have kids.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Just make sure you don't pick a name that can be shortformed like richard to dick or Michael to Mike....I like how you're thinking of uncommon names, cause we all know that the world has enough Johns, Michaels, Matthews, etc.

For a girl, a good name would be something like Faith, or something meaningful
For a guy, a good name would be something like Cooper...I don't know why, i just always liked that name
For a girl, I like the names Jacqueline, Cassandra, or Sierra. I can't think of any guy names. Or you could just go for Ray. It works for both buys and girls.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Sorry, but I despise that spelling. James as it is is fine, why on earth do you need an extra letter? From a wine cooler... did your mom notice the title before or after she emptied it?

It's not so bad though, I guess. I'm just not much a fan of names spelt wrong. I loath Rebekah, I saw that name on a poster yesterday and it made me gag.

Well first off she does not like wine coolers. She prefers peppermint schnapps or Captain Morgans. There is no wrong way to spell any name, epically since there are so many forums out there. And if you are going criticize spelling then learn to spell yourself. Spelt is a forum of ancient grain. The correct term is wrong spelling or spell wrong.
A guitar is your personality expressed through 6 strings.
What about for a boy:

'Mork'
'Oi'

Girl:

'Grace'
'Olivia'

Also depends A LOT on what the name will sound like with the surname. Some names go together beter than others. keep that in mind
Quote by the dave
hahahahahahaha I laughed so hard I shat a little

Page 1 of 2