well the plan is that im gunna make a UBER cool guitar its going to be in the shape of the matt bellamy manson made guitar and some awsome paint job going on it!!!!

iv already got lined up a kaoss pad II and a fernandes sustainer system 401 and prob a ghost bridge and maybe a fuzz factory!

what do you think i should cram in there?
=]
Ahh......MIDI?
Coil spilters,series/parallel and all that ****....

As much pickups as you can put.....

A towel hanger.
something with backing tracks???

and obviously a vibrator
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by skater dan0
something with backing tracks???

and obviously a vibrator

Warwick basses have got that copyrighted i think.

The thumb bass and corvette upper horns look like dildos.
glow guard/glow neck, coil splitting, series/parallel, as many pickups as possible, built in effects, condom dispensor...
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

lol all idears good sofar and yeh i definatly think midi is the way to go! i got a computer engineer next door to sort out all that!
=]
You should have 5 necks on your guitar.

That would make it cool
George Washigton IS the shit.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez Gax70 (Moded for Lefty)
-Dean ML XL
-Harmony Acoustic

-Dinosaur DG-35R Amp

-Homemade Wah Pedal
-Homemade Pocket-Sized Practice Amp
sellotape a tuner to it

or better yet, build one into it

yeah, go with the second idea
haha hummmmm well the led thing was a thing that i was thinking about doing on my muse style tele in my sig so i think thats deffo a posibility
=]
locking keys are awsoem ill get the ghoto 1s im thinking for my other gguitars to put some party poppers on the back of the headstock and then tieing all the strings together for that extra cool end of song thing!
=]
Lasers, just like Matt's own.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
that would be sooo cool and i could acctuly do it BUT you need smoke! and thats just an expence i dont realy want
=]
its an explorer style, right?

you need a flamethroer like "redgie"
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Isn't this the guitar you've already built? Like, the one in the thread RIGHT above this? Why would you be asking about some cool things to put in it if you've already done it?
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
ive never understood why people need sustainers IN there guitar. Why cant you get a sustain pedal? then its versatile for all your guitars.
Minister of Zeppelinism, PM TheHeartBreaker to join
#6 member of the oasis fan club
Cardinal of The 1st Church of Frusciantism
'89 fender american strat
Vox ad15vt
Peavey raptor plus EXP(bridge: alnico 2 pro)
yamaha f-310p
lasers and mirrors.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
tape a cat to your guitar
i guarantee you will get more attention

an angry cat would be best
Fernandez Sustainer + Graph Tech Ghost System - infinite sustain on an acoustic sounding guitar anybody?
EDIT: That angry cat idea isn't too bad either
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by the_random_hero
Fernandez Sustainer + Graph Tech Ghost System - infinite sustain on an acoustic sounding guitar anybody?
EDIT: That angry cat idea isn't too bad either

thats why you need a fernandes sustainer!

and yes it WAS all going to go in the guitar in my sig BUT there wasnt enough room foo all this electronics (there be like 12 nobs and 4 switches) so for all that hassle ...... build another thats my stratigy!
=]
an afterburner switch, i make em...
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
hum is where you turn your guitar on and the pickups make a humming noise
Quote by sg255

Quote by GD_GC

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
Quote by flying-v-dude
can you turn this afterburner off so it dosen't make the humming???

it generally doesn't make a hum unless you get the cheaper ones but it acts as a booster so... and yes you can turn em off.

it basicly turns normal humbuckers and make em sound like active pick-ups.
Quote by sg255

Quote by GD_GC

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
built in amp?

llike a mini one, like on runoffgroove.com
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
Just use a LPB built into your guitar.
a Kaos pad. Those things look badass.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
haha well im deffo not going for a built in amp those things are pointless na djust make an awsonme gutiat look tacky! but im still pondering over this after burner thing has anybody got any more info? has it got a true bypass?
=]