Page 1 of 2
The headliners have just been announced, My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park and Iron maiden

The question is... If you could take any band that has headlined any stage @ Download before and make them the main stage headliners, who would they be?

Mine would be
Black Sabbath
Iron Maiden
Metallica
www.myspace.com/symmetry4321

Quote by RockerPseudonym
I think stone is either 7 or 14 lbs

Edit I'm gonna go with 14 because it's rather unlikely you're 56 pounds

Quote by evening_crow
sounds like....u need a...

BAND MEETING!!!
Wouldn't it be great if Metallica came on stage then the stage collapsed and they all died?
Quote by ctb
Wouldn't it be great if Metallica came on stage then the stage collapsed and they all died?

it would certainly make for the most eventful download so far
Quote by Jaffaps2
It's meant to reflect Clapton's career, starts off good but then turns into a piece of shit.

The Lord has done mighty things with his right hand
Psalms chapter 118, verse 12
Quote by ctb

hopefully ur band will get on stage collapse throwup and die and then be beaten mercisellesly by the people at the gig with your own instruments for making that remark.
Quote by Darkone666
hopefully ur band will get on stage collapse throwup and die and then be beaten mercisellesly by the people at the gig with your own instruments for making that remark.

someone has heavy flow *whistles a tune and walks away....*
Quote by METSOAD
The headliners have just been announced, My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park and Iron maiden

The question is... If you could take any band that has headlined any stage @ Download before and make them the main stage headliners, who would they be?

Mine would be
Black Sabbath
Iron Maiden
Metallica

I would replace the sellout pieces of crap that are Metallica with Judas Priest. All British Heavy Metal headliners then
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by Guitar God Rob
Is it just me or does download get worse and worse every year?

From the whole three bands that have been announced...
Quote by Demonbreed
I would replace the sellout pieces of crap that are Metallica with Judas Priest. All British Heavy Metal headliners then

Quote by ctb

Lol, I love old MetallicA to death...but I would laugh my ass off if they collapsed at their next show...they got so damn old.

I can picture Rob running around like a little girl not knowing what to do too...
Quote by synth002
Too many kids on these forums... PRIEST RULE good call!!

dude do you have to come in every thread and make a fool of yourself
Quote by synth002
Shut up you little dick... im not alone...

there's is no need for name calling
Quote by nospacesallowed
I'd choose

Papa Roach
Simple Plan
Radiohead

I hope you're being sarcastic there. Those 3 bands dont even deserve a record deal, nevermind a Headlining place at Download.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
jesus I cant belive im actually being picked on by you 2 kids for being a into metal.. on a freakin guitar site?!
Quote by METSOAD

WHAT THE ****?!?!?

Unless all the acts that aren't headlining are truly, truly awesome this may well be the worst download to date.
Quote by synth002
jesus I cant belive im actually being picked on by you 2 kids for being a into metal.. on a freakin guitar site?!

This is a guitar site, not a metal site, we have ever right to rip on you. And if you stop being bigoted against other people's tastes in music, we'll stop being bigoted against you.
Quote by synth002

No, its cause of your intolerance of other genres

I <3 Metal
Quote by GiantRaven
No, its cause of your intolerance of other genres

I <3 Metal

exactly metal rocks my sock of my ****
Quote by Satch_Boogie
My Chemical Romance and Linkin Park dont deserve to breath the same air as Iron Maiden. What the f*ck is going on?

Hooray for musical intolerance!
Quote by Demonbreed
I hope you're being sarcastic there. Those 3 bands dont even deserve a record deal, nevermind a Headlining place at Download.

I can't believe you included Radiohead in that. Wow.

Seriously, branch out a bit.

You weren't joking?
Quote by GiantRaven

Hooray for musical intolerance!

Maiden are Gods.
Unless MRC and Linkin Park as wiping their arse's, licking their boots or making them sandwiches, they dont deserve to breath the same air as Maiden.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
Quote by Demonbreed
Maiden are Gods.
Unless MRC and Linkin Park as wiping their arse's, licking their boots or making them sandwiches, they dont deserve to breath the same air as Maiden.

What happened to human rights?

We judge everything based on music now do we?
Quote by GiantRaven
What happened to human rights?

We judge everything based on music now do we?

No we dont. But I do.
Besides, MCR dont deserve human rights. Nor do they have substantial music to base them on.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
Quote by Demonbreed
No we dont. But I do.
Besides, MCR dont deserve human rights. Nor do they have substantial music to base them on.

Because music is everything to judge a person on...

Thats ****ing pathetic
tell me you are fucking joking. three of my least favourite bands headlining my favourite festival?

fuck that.

*sulks*
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Page 1 of 2