Post-rock, pedal pop, glockenspeils, synths and layered vocals.

www.myspace.com/intoflightband

And here's our tour dates at the moment, with loads more Norwich and London dates to be anounced.

2 Feb 2007 The Pleasure Unit - London
3 Feb 2007 The Queen Charlotte - Norwich
12 Feb 2007 The Industry - London
3 Mar 2007 TTSF / 2007 - Banham Barrel
20 Mar 2007 Hoxton Bar & Kitchen - London
27 Mar 2007 The Pleasure Unit - London
6 Apr 2007 The Fisher Theatre - Bungay

Thanks for reading, much appreciated

Sean (Intoflight)
u guys rock i bookmarked your myspace, and will defenitely return just to listen
I dunno if you remember me, but I have to repeat what I said last time- you guys are amazing. I suggest you play for some of us "YOOKSHA" folk.
right when i heard it i thaught explosions, but good for you i like explosions. 1st band on u.g. if found thats REALLY good and i wouldnt get sick with. congrats.
That's good stuff. Not something I would listen to all the time but it is nice to have a break from Staind and all those really good bands, if you know what I mean. The first song A small good thing when the guy first started singing i thought he kinda sounded like the Trapt lead singer, which is ok. I'm just trying to say I like the way he was singing it.
Quote by jaggysnake
Just left you guys a comment, nice stuff. SO weird about To-Mera! I was just talking to Ed (the guitarists brother) about them!

Thanks for listening to our stuff (hey hey you can all have a listen - www.myspace.com/se7enevermusic ). The To-Mera show was awesome for us - we had the biggest crowd of the night, but i felt bad for To-Mera (ok they got paid, i didnt, but still...). I dont think the crowd really got what they were doing, place was half empty by the time they had finished. I dont think they'll be back to north bucks any time soon!
reminds me a bit of snow patrol, but otherwide nice going guys!
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.