Ok, this youtube celebretty used to go to my school, today we found out she's supposedly this huge thing on youtube. I hear her sing... and think to my self - that is not worth 2 million views in 3 weeks.
So to proove to all the sheep in my year group that she's useing the auto-refresh technique, I decided to do that, and to make things challenging I used the worst music video I ever made. It's hellarious (if you know Portugueses).

So if you want to contribute with a view go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SHqUKTk1aw

If you have any frustrations relating to this sad nilon guitar girl, share them.

And if you don't care you really shouldn't have come to this post!
LoL I had just learned how to play guitar! None of the other guys could actually play anything (except the singer who could play paino... and now kicks ass on guitar/ as do I :P)
Wowza. Im confused.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
i think he's having a view-war with some girl in his school =\
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Nah, this chick who's convinced every one she's a star, not actually at my school. I'm just showing it's easy to fake views.
how do you fake views =\ ? i just tried entering to a vid of mine, and refreshing, and it didn't add a view to the vid =\
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

It does, it just takes time to show the view.
You need a web browser with auto-refresh, and then you set a timer for it to repeat the refreshes and they just keep comming.
In 2 hours I made 48 most viewed music video of the day.
(I care cause they challenged me to proove that it was a scam)
Quote by MiG_853
It does, it just takes time to show the view.
You need a web browser with auto-refresh, and then you set a timer for it to repeat the refreshes and they just keep comming.
In 2 hours I made 48 most viewed music video of the day.
(I care cause they challenged me to proove that it was a scam)

cool. i made a vid about for peace and stuff and i wanted to find a way to make it to the top.
the vid for the ones that want to see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihB0xWGFmgI

edit: i just searched for your vid in the daily most viewed music vids and didn't find your video
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Jan 30, 2007,
oh yeah i found you. i searched for the video. not the channel. and by the way, how can i check in which place I'm? (username, urik)
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

It'll only say if your in one of the top lists... I wish I had gotten there without cheating, and with something that ppl wil actually understand. It's probably the most international in-joke I've ever made.
Liked your vid btw.