Im heading out to a golf course in a little while with a friend of mine. just curious if anybody else goes out and messes with golfers?

Usually when i go, after the person tees off, we run out and steal their ball, or yell at them with my megaphone. Simple stuff but always a good laugh.
Put with a driver. That'll piss them off..............................
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by lateraluspiral
Put with a driver. That'll piss them off..............................

Wow, i just re-read what I wrote, we are not playing, we hide in the bushes and mess with the golfers. Sorry.
You could always just golf .....

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

Phish - Waste
i dont understand why people start threads about how retarded they are.

like i dont start threads like "heh heh...I love sticking my dick in a sock full of mashed potatoes! Im SOOOOO cool!"

golfers have their right to golf.
Quote by snowblind190
i dont understand why people start threads about how retarded they are.

How retarded I am? Im in college on winter break, small town, not alot to do. me and a friend of mine go to a golf course and mess with people. how is that remotly retarded? i would rather be outside then sitting at home jerking off.
Quote by Sailor Jerry
Wow, i just re-read what I wrote, we are not playing, we hide in the bushes and mess with the golfers. Sorry.

I know. I was just being an ass.
Quote by Sailor Jerry
How retarded I am? Im in college on winter break, small town, not alot to do. me and a friend of mine go to a golf course and mess with people. how is that remotly retarded? i would rather be outside then sitting at home jerking off.

im saying that starting a thread about it is stoopud. It's really pointless, like i could start one like "how many of you guys think that 9 year old boys are soooo hot"

let the golfers golf, if thats how they have fun than let them, and if you get your fun by being a nuisance to them, then thats stoopud, you should try golfing some time actually, it might be fun.

(yes i know stoopud is actually spelled stupid)
Quote by snowblind190
like i dont start threads like "heh heh...I love sticking my dick in a sock full of mashed potatoes! Im SOOOOO cool!"

what a great idea!
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
i go to the driving range and steal all the balls
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Let the golfers gold, especially if there older, they are there to enjoy there day and have fun. If there younger like your age, than by all means go right ahead. But they pay to golf there and most of them probably have memberships you should just let them golf, go play your guitar on the street corner or something.

Mitch
Quote by Sailor Jerry

Because if I was paying $30 to play golf and some immature kid comes around ****ing with me then I would get pretty mad. Go home and jerk off and leave everyone else alone.

Phish - Waste
Quote by snowblind190
im saying that starting a thread about it is stoopud. It's really pointless, like i could start one like "how many of you guys think that 9 year old boys are soooo hot"

let the golfers golf, if thats how they have fun than let them, and if you get your fun by being a nuisance to them, then thats stoopud, you should try golfing some time actually, it might be fun.

(yes i know stoopud is actually spelled stupid)

Uhhh, i was on the varsity golf team in High School champ.

Go off and start your thread about how you think 9 year old guys are hot, i dont care. i wouldnt look. If you think its "stoopud" why are you even in here?

Im letting the golfers golf, its how they have fun. I go mess with them because thats how I have fun. its a win win.

Quote by mitch_33
Let the golfers gold, especially if there older, they are there to enjoy there day and have fun. If there younger like your age, than by all means go right ahead. But they pay to golf there and most of them probably have memberships you should just let them golf, go play your guitar on the street corner or something.

Mitch

Its where the area high school teams practice.

My god you guys have no sense of humor.
Last edited by Sailor Jerry at Jan 30, 2007,
It's not a win-win retard. You are ruining what they're trying to do to have fun.

Phish - Waste
Quote by Sailor Jerry
How retarded I am? Im in college

You are in college yet you can't find anything better to do than go to the golf course just to piss people off?
ELV1S
Quote by caffeinefreak5
You are in college yet you can't find anything better to do than go to the golf course just to piss people off?

Yup.
Last summer my friend worked at a golf club... so he got free golf.

We wasted about 40 buckets of balls on the driving range, and drove a buggy into a pond...
Quote by Sailor Jerry
My god you guys have no sense of humor.

No. You just have the sense of humour that ends up with asbos. (If you lived here)
Quote by SaXXoN
No. You just have the sense of humour that ends up with asbos. (If you lived here)

True, but I still think it's funny. Almost everyone so far has just rubbished the idea. Personally I think it isn't a bad way to have fun, I can see myself doing the same thing, there just isn't a golf course near me. Sure, it might annoy some people but at least it's not arson or anything.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
go by a big bucket of balls from the driving range and when they give it to you, walk to your car or just walk the opposite direction of the range and dont come back

or take the driving range balls and throw them at cars or people or golfers

or throw a bunch out where someones ball is lying so they have to move them all to find their or just to pick them all up
You just proved a person's point that you are more retarded. You are in college and have to resort doing childish/ignorant things to amuse yourselves? Golf is a sport. You should play the game and not screw with other people. I'm in college as well and in my off time i'm doind something proactive like working or playing guitar and IF i ever have the chance to go out to a golf course again, you won't find me making up threads on how to irritate golfers
Quote by -February-Star-
True, but I still think it's funny. Almost everyone so far has just rubbished the idea. Personally I think it isn't a bad way to have fun, I can see myself doing the same thing, there just isn't a golf course near me. Sure, it might annoy some people but at least it's not arson or anything.

I'm not saying it isn't funny but on the whole, taking into consideration other people, it just seems a bit silly.
Quote by IrishBlues
You could always just golf .....

+1

When I wanna mess with golfers, I usually kick their asses on a golf round.

I'm not that good...

Quote by jiminizzle
or take the driving range balls and throw them at cars or people or golfers

That's not only retarded, it's dangerous too. You could hit someone (golf balls aren't like footballs, believe me) or you could damage the car or whatever. 'Tard.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Last edited by ..NEM.. at Jan 30, 2007,