I seem to remember having a website or program that allowed one to send emails "anonymously". One feature included allowed the user to change the email address of the sender (making it appear that someone else sent the email). Now I've lost the link... Anyone heard of anything like this, or know where I can get it? A link would be great.

And before anyone says something stupid, I've already tried "googling it".
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
try "yahooing it"
Quote by joshua029
a real guitarist would grow a 3rd arm and play that...
Quote by BloodyK13
try "yahooing it"

Google dude. Google.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
sounds like SOMEONE wants to hack into government computer systems for his own benefit...
lol
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Considering that's not what I asked for... it's pretty hard to find.
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
I found something a few years ago.

It involved sending the email to a remailer, so try googling that.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Thanks for trying, but that's not what I want either. When sending an email from that fuzzmail site it just sends a link to a website to the receiver.

Check out my recordings
Oh, sorry. I thought it worked. I had about three that worked like you said but i lost two and the other went offline.
-

Thanks anyways... I found one that would be perfect but it's not free. I also got the code to do it myself but it's PHP and doesn't seem to be working

Check out my recordings
One of my friends changed his MSN account because of me using this.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by JamieB
One of my friends changed his MSN account because of me using this.

What is it? I need it
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
I really can't remember, it might have been on forgeeks.com or something like that.

EDIT: I found something to send MSN messages anonymously, can't find the emailer though.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last edited by JamieB at Jan 31, 2007,