i have my friends ipod becuase she wanted me to put some music onto it but is there any way i can take some of the songs off of it and put them into my itunes library? because she has a few good songs

and yes i used search and couldnt find any threads asking the same thing
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
just ask to use her i-tunes XD
Quote by cheames
neither is great. The Fender is bad though, unlike the Behringer which sounds so bad that it makes you want to stab out your own eardrums with a blunt pencil . hope that was helpful.

Guitar
Expert
there are a billion threads about this actually. but ill answer you because im nice. PM me and ill tell you how to do it.
the best way to do this.. (without buying the program to actually take songs from someones ipod)

u click my computer when the ipod is plugged in, and then u click on their ipod, and u go options, and then u go folder options, then go show hidden files.. then u can see their music.. but it will b coded like 0E or H9.. something wierd like that.. but just copy and paste to anywhere, and then transfer to ur itunes.. then delete the songs u dont want.. there u go.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
lol.. by the way.. u spelled one of ur fenders wrong.. its squier.. just so u dont look stupid
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
hahah i never even noticed that fli.pansy thanks
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah