My Gear

Guitars:
- Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
- Ibanex GRX40
Amps:
- Roland Cube 60
- Fender Frontman 15R
You can't go wrong with a Yamaha acoustic at all.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
But from what I read on the website, it appears that the Jack & Danny is Electro-Acoustic, am I right? And from the shape it seems that it's better to play solos... but I don't know much about Acoustics, so any help appreciated!
My Gear

Guitars:
- Ibanex GRX40
Amps:
- Roland Cube 60
- Fender Frontman 15R
Get the Yamaha.
They make really nice guitars in the lower price range.
Good quality construction as well.

BUT, what i would recommend is that you save the extra 50 euro and buy this Yamaha,http://www.musicstore.de/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/MusicStore-MusicStoreShop-Site/en_EN/-/EUR/ViewProductDetail-Start;pgid=TOZgS6SfaObm00000000000000004XbT0AL2?ProductUUID=.ojVqHzmYugAAAEQjqJQqhVw&CatalogCategoryID=wDbVqHzlPpgAAAEOgnAxe6fF&JumpTo=OfferList
It is a fantastic guitar and should actually last you a year or more (if you are serious about playing) before you even think about upgrading.
The sound and playability is so much better when you spend the little extra money.
From experience, I strongly suggest this guitar, as if you go cheaper you probably won't get a good guitar and will get fed up with it pretty quickly. It's happened to me.
Do yourself a big favour (maybe not your wallet a favour in the short term, but in the long term it will save you money as you won't feel the need to upgrade as soon) and buy the FG700
Yeah maybe I'll get that FG700, is that the only color? I really like black acoustic guitars, they're beautiful.
My Gear

Guitars:
- Ibanex GRX40
Amps:
- Roland Cube 60
- Fender Frontman 15R
Quote by Masterwork
Yeah maybe I'll get that FG700, is that the only color? I really like black acoustic guitars, they're beautiful.

Black guitars aren't all that common.
The FG700S only comes in natural. To get a black guitar that is still decent you would need to get the FG720S
Well, I ordered the FG700, I'll tell you later what I think of it Thanks for all the help
My Gear

Guitars:
- Ibanex GRX40
Amps:
- Roland Cube 60
- Fender Frontman 15R