I'm going to ride Am Trak all around the country. I was going to do a road trip, but I thought it would be more interesting(and cheaper, and more reliable...) to do this. All I'm taking with me is a bag of clothes, an acoustic guitar, and a one-man tent (I'm going to be stopping along the way to wander for a while until I catch a train again). Anyway, I was wondering what the UG public is going to do/has done once they graduate high school. Sorry if this has been done before, the search bar kept running away from me.
all alone????
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Sweet. I'm probably gonna have to go to college, but that's not necessarily what I want to do. I'd probably take a year off, get a minimum wage job to hold me over for a while, then try to concentrate on music. A lot.
sounds like a good idea, but i am curious how the search bar "kept running away"
This is how you keep a blonde busy for hours!
Click Here

Quote by gsr2k6
My gf tryed to click your sig link and then asked me why it wouldnt work .

Oh.. wait....
I think my friends and I are going to spend a spring break just driving where ever the road takes up. I assume we're going east, because there's not much west of Indiana, save for Chicago and St. Louis, and we all want to visit the east coast anyway.
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
Dude I would suggest carrying around a knife on you at least. People back in the 70's could get away with free riding the trains cuss there wasn't homeless dudes high on cocaine riding them. I would SERIOUSLY consider traveling with at least a knife, because people will rob you in a second.
Naw, I'm not going alone. It will be a small group though, three of us max, each carrying about the same amount of stuff. And we'll sleep in shifts. And yeah, it'll be great. I'm going to start here in Iowa, ride to West Virginia, then go to California. From California, I will go to British Columbia, then back home. With many stops along the way. I need to start saving like, now though...