Does anyone else find it really akward and uncomfortable to have people read your lyrics or read other people's lyrics? Or am I the only one?
no.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
no, my lyrics are all ****ed up about murder.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by whitebluesboy
Does anyone else find it really akward and uncomfortable to have people read your lyrics or read other people's lyrics? Or am I the only one?

Yes.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
My new song...

****in Death

Im walkin down the street
There i see him
He looks neat
But i pee on him

****IN DEATH
Piss in your eye
****IN DEATH
Dont ask why

A/S/L
No thanks you pedo ****
Cover your mouth boy
Or i'll call the munts
Shut it kid
Or i'll kill you bitch
Shut it kid
Im way too rich

****IN DEATH
Piss in your eye
****IN DEATH
Dont ask why

BALLLLLLS
WAAAAANK
CUUUUNT

Thats who it is exesive dismisss.
I don't even like reading mine after I've written them. I give them straight to my bands vocalist so I don't burn them or something.
Quote by Vedder=GOD
My new song...

****in Death

There i see him
He looks neat
But i pee on him

****IN DEATH
Piss in your eye
****IN DEATH
Dont ask why

A/S/L
No thanks you pedo ****
Cover your mouth boy
Or i'll call the munts
Shut it kid
Or i'll kill you bitch
Shut it kid
Im way too rich

****IN DEATH
Piss in your eye
****IN DEATH
Dont ask why

BALLLLLLS
WAAAAANK
CUUUUNT

You're right, reading other people's lyrics Is awkward.
i don't usually have other people read my lyrics, it is kind of awkward, idk why some people are just shy about it
No like seriously people ask to READ my lyrics but not like hear me sing the song and its VERY uncomfortable. Like cuss I feel like the entire time they are judging me. And I feel weird when I read other people's lyrics without music because I feel like I'm in their head. Does anyone else know what I mean?
Quote by Gummy132
You're right, reading other people's lyrics Is awkward.

I think your just misinterpreting them. There about pissing on a guy.
To a degree, yes.

I am always nervous about posting material that is NOT copyrighted for good reason.

Not that I think i am some brilliant poet or anything, but music is not poetry, and my good idea could be someone ELSES idea if they copyright it before i do.

Therefore i do not post my best material, nor will i until i know it is safe to do so.
Gear:
Charvel/Jackson 3B Bass
Jackson CMG Bass
Ibanez BTB575FM 5-String Bass
Vintage 70s Ampeg V9 SVT/ Ampeg 8x10 Cab
Fender Deluxe Blackout Telecaster

Angelus Mortem
haha, well i'd feel very uncomfortable singing cuz i can't sing for shit, haha, but yeah i know what u mean about people reading ur lyrics, and i would never read them to someone, i'd just hand them the paper and be like, read it urself, but i don't feel weird readin other people's lyrics
Quote by Vedder=GOD
My new song...

****in Death

There i see him
He looks neat
But i pee on him

****IN DEATH
Piss in your eye
****IN DEATH
Dont ask why

A/S/L
No thanks you pedo ****
Cover your mouth boy
Or i'll call the munts
Shut it kid
Or i'll kill you bitch
Shut it kid
Im way too rich

****IN DEATH
Piss in your eye
****IN DEATH
Dont ask why

BALLLLLLS
WAAAAANK
CUUUUNT

best 30 second death metal song ever!
I mean its one thing to have people read your lyrics about like joking shit like peeing on people cuss nobody is taking it seriously. And so from the beginning the have the conception that its a joke and not from the heart.
I'm not saying it wasn't good, in fact it was the best song ever, but still.
*shudders*
People i know irl yes. Especially since i use stuff that happens irl for inspiration...
i guess if it was like someone whos opinion you really cared about id be like uh..no reading that allowed.
Okay, enough please about the song about golden showers, if I could seriously hear other peoples' opinions on the subject of reading lyrics or having other people read your lyrics.
i do find it awkward, that's why i only show people when i'm talking on aim or something like that. but reading other people's , no, not at all.
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
I guess the main reason I'm so uncomfortable with it is because I feel that they are like analyzing me and getting in my head at the time when they read my lyrics without music.