Can you pull off any sweet guitar tricks. Like playing with your teeth or throwing your guitar around yourself. Also post some sweet ones youv seen.

I cant do any, im not very talented. I saw One of the Iron Maiden guitarists throw his guitar in the air and then when it landed it when right back on him, It was a live video. I also saw Zakk Wylde play with his teeth a few times.
I just learned how to play with the guitar behind my head...

I'm trying to play with my teeth...

I really want to learn how to do more whammy bar stuff. Especially whammy bar flutters...

Does anybody here know how to do whammy bar flutters? If so.. Could you.. Please.. Explain.......

Pretty please??
Not only can I play the guitar with my penis (which is huge by the way) but I can also play with my arse.
i can play some slow solos with my teeth

but it sucks because sometimes my strings get stuck in my braces
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
Quote by Vedder=GOD
Can you pull off any sweet guitar tricks. Like playing with your teeth or throwing your guitar around yourself. Also post some sweet ones youv seen.

I cant do any, im not very talented. I saw One of the Iron Maiden guitarists throw his guitar in the air and then when it landed it when right back on him, It was a live video. I also saw Zakk Wylde play with his teeth a few times.

Yeah, That was Janick Gers at Rock in Rio. He's a huge show-off. But i've seen Rick Nielson of Cheap Trick play Surrender on a five-neck guitar. He kept switching necks throughout the song. super sweet.
Quote by DownInAHole.
I can play on the toilet. Ohhhhhhhh pwnt.

You didnt 'pwn' anyone
Quote by Vedder=GOD

You didnt 'pwn' anyone

Why are you such a spaz? You're not better than anyone. Twas a joke BTW.
LOL
how do you play with your teeth? i try it, but i cant do it. there moust be a certain way to do it or something. the only cool trick i can do is show off with my siren effect thin on me ME-50. lol. put it on vibrato and turn up the speed and it sounds like a siren. i can play behind my head ok too, but i need to figure out how to get the guitar up there quicker lol.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by DownInAHole.
Why are you such a spaz? You're not better than anyone. Twas a joke BTW.

Sorry i didnt notice all the 'LOL OMG YOUR TE FUNNYNESS' posts.

And yeh to that other guy, your correct it was Rock In Rio, i just remembered that dvd.
Quote by Vedder=GOD
Sorry i didnt notice all the 'LOL OMG YOUR TE FUNNYNESS' posts.

And yeh to that other guy, your correct it was Rock In Rio, i just remembered that dvd.

Wow. You're very cool.
LOL
I can play a few things behind my head, and also play really simple stuff with my teeth (in the cheaters way, relying upon hammer-ons and pull-offs aha)
Quote by Vedder=GOD
Great comeback, keep up the good work.

Nah, I'm just trying to keep cool and not get banned. You're just mad because you got owned by Constantine earlier. It's OK, nooblet.
LOL