How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

7 and 1/2 pounds last time I checked
Quote by Pan-Tallica
I'd sig that, but I don't sig things. Therefore, this entire post was unnecessary.

Slap a n00b
Quote by rockon1824
A wood chuck would chuck as much wood as he could chuck if a woodchuck could could chuck wood.

...I think.

Your getting there............just multiply that by 2
Quote by Pan-Tallica
I'd sig that, but I don't sig things. Therefore, this entire post was unnecessary.

Slap a n00b
Norris?

[/terrible joke]
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck norris?
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris?

EDIT: ^^^ NO! You beat me too it! By several seconds even!
METALLICA.
Quote by CatahulaBassist
why can't woodchucks chuck wood?

says who?!
Hi, I like pie.

¯\(º_o)/¯
Wow, nobody's done it right yet, it's...

"A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woochuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck Chuck Norris"
Quote by FloydPink92
says who?!

IF a wouldchuck could chuck wood
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
how much Norris could a Chuck Norris chuck if Chuck Norris could chuck Norris?
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
Wow, this thread is great! Where's Zuka when you need her? Or Bobbert for that matter...

*Closed*
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by -February-Star-
Norris?

[/terrible joke]

thats too much Chuck for any woodchuck
Assuming a woodchuck could chuck would, would a woodchuck chuck would? Does a woodchuck need to chuck wood even if he could chuck wood? Even if a woodchuck would chuck wood and could chuck wood, would said woodchuck stop to consider the moral implications and societal impacts of said chucking? All things considered, this situation really begs the question: how much wood would anyone chuck if the individual in question could in fact chuck wood. We are now brought back to the original dilemma, which was the quantity of wood chucked if said woodchuck could chuck wood. If the woodchuck had no prior engagements and proper inspiration, perhaps he would chuck wood and the impacts of the aformentioned chucking could be debated 'till time itself stops.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by Superpartydude5
Wow, nobody's done it right yet, it's...

"A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woochuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck Chuck Norris"

all of it, and the woodchuck
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
If you combine a chicken and a duck, you get a chuck, which just so happens to be half a woodchuck. If you multiply how much wood a chuck would chuck if a chuck could chuck wood by two, would you get how much wood a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.