I know it's a big no-no (generally) to have a plastic enclosure, but the dumbasses at maplin sent me the wrong enlclosure, the sent me one that's like 3 times the size of the one I ordered. Their lost really, I paid for a smaller, cheaper one.

Anyway, I have an a/b selector built, it's not in an enclosure yet, and I was wondering could I house it in a plastic casing? I can't imagine how that could cause extra sound, as the selector is passive.

Well?
just attach aluminum foil to the inside with spray adhesive and attach it to the ground. easy.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Anything else in your signal chain is susceptible to picking up noise. Listen to Tubby here - using foil and glue inside the enclosure should help minimise this interference.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
tubby? i bet i weigh less than you do. stupid stereotypes.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by tubab0y
tubby? i bet i weigh less than you do. stupid stereotypes.

Lawl It was just a play off your name. You probably do weigh less than me
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Yeah... Go with what they said. To make shilding work you will need to ground to the aluminum with conductive epoxy. Typically you would just solder to it but you can't solder to aluminum.
Not taking any online orders.