Page 1 of 3
well, i am 13 years old, and being in middle school, i've met lots of people, some i respect and admire, some i think should go **** themselves. I , always considered myself, a pretty normal kid, always wanting to hang out with friends, into music, kinda that one point in my life where i think i dont need my parents. me and my mother always get into screaming matches, because of my school work. she said, that when she was a kid, she really didn't act anywhere near the way i do, and it got me thinking, damn, look at the world around me, now i know where the hell i get it, but hey i ain't nearly as bad as most of these kids. i mean, they boss their parents around like crazy, kids are getting pregnent younger than ever, they all have their own damn cell phones, it's getting out of hand in my opinion. my question is where did this start? how did this all of a sudden start being the new fad to be a huge asshole to the people who gave you life? damn , i know i sound like a parent, but jesus christ, some of these kids need a swift kick in the ass, am i right?
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
You're right.

Something you forgot to mention:
- Kids getting drunk/doing drugs at like 13/14/15.
- Girls being sexual at much younger ages, I know for a fact that one of my friends gave head for the first time when she was 12 and that it was to an 18 year old, she also did a lot of flashing random guys, giving head, making out with a bunch of different guys, etc when she was 13/14.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
I don't see what's wrong with doing drugs when you're 14 as opposed to, 16-17
Quote by Liberation
You're right.

Something you forgot to mention:
- Kids getting drunk/doing drugs at like 13/14/15.

ahem...

i'm just another statistic
Quote by gtrfrk123
well, i am 13 years old, and being in middle school, i've met lots of people, some i respect and admire, some i think should go **** themselves. I , always considered myself, a pretty normal kid, always wanting to hang out with friends, into music, kinda that one point in my life where i think i dont need my parents. me and my mother always get into screaming matches, because of my school work. she said, that when she was a kid, she really didn't act anywhere near the way i do, and it got me thinking, damn, look at the world around me, now i know where the hell i get it, but hey i ain't nearly as bad as most of these kids. i mean, they boss their parents around like crazy, kids are getting pregnent younger than ever, they all have their own damn cell phones, it's getting out of hand in my opinion. my question is where did this start? how did this all of a sudden start being the new fad to be a huge asshole to the people who gave you life? damn , i know i sound like a parent, but jesus christ, some of these kids need a swift kick in the ass, am i right?

Ditto.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
No offence, but you're 13 and also a kid. While it's great you understand what type of things your age group do these days, you have no idea what will become of your attitude, come 3 years later (when you're 16, your attitude will usually be that way for the rest of your life). Believe me, i've seen kids like you (sane and intelligent) only to turn into bottom class losers who end up being dumb. Don't judge others, just watch your own ass and leave it at that. Stop comparing yourself to others. It's not a fad - it's always been like that.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

It's cause kids think they're invincible or something. Some of my friends have gotten into drugs and alcohol and I'm staying away from it because my dad used to have trouble, and it goes in the genes. But man, when I heard my friend say that he tried some stuff I was like, "What the hell..." His dad is going off to Afghanistan (sp?) I sort of feel bad, but I just don't want him to get into that stuff. Does anyone know how to get him out? Something like that.
damn straight, i mean, im 15 n im all up for gettin a bit drunk at a party or whatever, but goin out on the streets drinkin, breakin peoples cars, etc. these people need DEATH, my littke brother is one of them lol, he hit me in the mouth before, I reckon he'll regret taht for a while heh heh heh
i like how 13 year olds are saying things like "kids these days." wait a couple years, then when people actually listen to you and youve grown up, then you can hate on other younger kids
probably with the media that gives them ideas about how they should act. your parents probably had 3 or 4 channels, and there wasn't sex-related stuff on about every channel.
IMO
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Well I have noticed a trend, as the amount of people in the right has decreased, and the left has spread, the world has gone to ruins. Secularism "Liberalism" and progressiveness have destroyed society. Children are no longer afraid of getting beat. They are defiant. They answer to nobody, even the Lord, because of the lies their schools and parents have told them.

We have the power to change this. Become a reactionary, fight for the good left in this world.
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
Quote by Rise_Againstme!
i like how 13 year olds are saying things like "kids these days." wait a couple years, then when people actually listen to you and youve grown up, then you can hate on other younger kids

"WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!"

hahaha

I know what you mean... we haven't experienced enough of life to be saying stuff like this, but he does have a point.
yea i am 13 too, most of the kids around my town r stupid....but yea, I totally am not getting any action or drugs or anything...but im not the msot "well-behaved" kid around...definitly

jsut thot id say that, lol

Altho i do hafta say i kinda agree with goodnight_amylee in that if we dont watch ourselves and are always saying, someone is immature or whatever, we'll start being a whole other idiot...which imo is worse....
Quote by cubedeathk
Children are no longer afraid of getting beat.

Of course they are, it's just inhumane to do it. Thus they don't get beat anymore.

They are defiant. They answer to nobody, even the Lord, because of the lies their schools and parents have told them.

adolescents being defiant, such a new concept.

We have the power to change this. Become a reactionary, fight for the good left in this world.

Not really, I mean, you'd be better off just making their environment safer so that if they do rebel, at least they're in a responsible situation.
Meh... I get along perfectly with my parents, they're the coolest people I know. Which is actually saying alot... They like ALL the music I do, I agree with their political views, and they accept me for who I am.

Meh, they were actual hippies in the 70's. Like, Full on LSD and stuff, and they've got such a cool outlook on life...

I <3 My parents, but damn, our generation is ****ed.
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
i think the same way as you do; thiers girls in my class who will like talk about how thier mom told them they couldnt go to the movies so they slapped her and walked out... i mean its crazy and yea i agree about the drugs and sex at 12-14 kinda crazy but =/ notmuch u can do about it
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Lesson learned: get good grades, don't go drugs, be healthy, have good friends.

Sounds 100% corny, but if it worked for Henry Rollins...
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by chocolatguitar
ahem...

i'm just another statistic

92% of all statistics are made up.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by scheck006
Of course they are, it's just inhumane to do it. Thus they don't get beat anymore.

Children know that their "liberal" peace loving parents, (which nowadays comprise a majority of all people) wont beat them to the point of death. They wont even do something like spank them. Children have nothing to fear. In the old days a child feared its parents. Nowadays we teach love. I'm not saying love is bad, but look at todays society. Its unsustainable and we have an unruly populatioin of children.

If corporal punishment is brought back, and not shunned, I predict all problems like this, and a majority of the worlds problems will go away.

well, i ain't that well behaved, but i'm not bad. i wish i could get some action ,lol , but not on a regulaur basis. i'm all for kids my age having fun, but when they get into vandalism, yeah it makes for great stories but it's stupid. and then drugs and alcahol, i'm all for the occasional sip of beer from dad, or ya know youre at a party and you have like a beer or something, but hey man, when you get addicted at my age , that's where i draw the line. i'm all for having fun, it's my favorite thing to do, but vandalism and substance abuse is where i draw the line.
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
The media.

Humans are impressionable, especially at a young age. We learned to talk just from hearing others talk. We learned to walk the same way. Pre-teen girls learn to act slutty by seeing their pop-star idols do the same. It's that simple.

It doesn't really matter to me though, let them watch and hear what they want.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
I used to be one of those top of the class type people without a social life, now i go out and enjoy myself. I do less well at college but i'm so much happier

Quote by cubedeathk
Children know that their "liberal" peace loving parents, (which nowadays comprise a majority of all people) wont beat them to the point of death. They wont even do something like spank them. Children have nothing to fear. In the old days a child feared its parents. Nowadays we teach love. I'm not saying love is bad, but look at todays society. Its unsustainable and we have an unruly populatioin of children.

If corporal punishment is brought back, and not shunned, I predict all problems like this, and a majority of the worlds problems will go away.

You sound really really old fashioned when you say something like that. What are you, 90? Also, Bush can't be voted in as president in 2008. We only have 720 more days to go until he leaves, woot! (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3792/)
"He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return"
Last edited by mikb at Jan 30, 2007,
man thiers these "ghetto" kids at my school who go around showing pics of thier 4 month old babies and talking about how much cops suck because they locked them up for a year but what i dont get is why their complaining about it when they were selling drugs, shooting people, and vandalizing etc...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I like how people try to find sources to blame for kids behavior too (ex. media, parents, friends). Once you're old enough...a kid has had enough away-from-home experiences to draw their own attitudes and conclusions about society. Just sayin'.

Another thing, I sounded like you when I was your age. But saying you're not going to do drugs and sex is WAY differen't than actually not doing it. Once you're in the position, you really understand the pressure and why someone would not be able to buckle down. It's all about how you handle pressure. Thankfully I do not go to social events with intentions of promiscous caprices
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by cubedeathk

In all honesty the problem is an unruly population of adults. Children shouldn't have to live in a state of fear. That would be called psychological torture. It's much more productive to use peaceful methods and help the child to understand the concept of why he shoudn't perform the action. If there is no justification in his mind, then that would be much more reason to rebel.
Quote by cubedeathk
Well I have noticed a trend, as the amount of people in the right has decreased, and the left has spread, the world has gone to ruins. Secularism "Liberalism" and progressiveness have destroyed society. Children are no longer afraid of getting beat. They are defiant. They answer to nobody, even the Lord, because of the lies their schools and parents have told them.

**** off. Hell yes were defiant. We're tired of being controlled and told what to do all the time, and my generation is finally doing something to fight back. I see no problem with 13 year olds having sex/doing drugs as long as they are fairly responsible about it. I know your all gonna say " 13 year olds.....responsible?" but I am capable of being responsible with things, and my friends (most of them) are too. cubedeathk, you make me sick. How would you like being beaten? maybe we should all get together and kick the shit out of you for some trivial reason. **** you.
It's allways been there it's just gotten worse. And IMO it has alot to do with the media, like some kid see a gangster on TV haveing sex and think that will make them cool. Like in my school we have 11 years old kids who are chavs and try to push people twice there size around. It's sad because I know alot of those kids are going to get into trouble and there seems to be more and more of them every year. But all we can do is hope its a fad and will move on.
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
Quote by cubedeathk

Right on! Kill those commie sons of bitches! Burn the liberals...

I'll agree with others and say that it's mostly the parents and the media's fault. Children learn by example, that will never change.
Quote by captain_jack
**** off. Hell yes were defiant. We're tired of being controlled and told what to do all the time, and my generation is finally doing something to fight back. I see no problem with 13 year olds having sex/doing drugs as long as they are fairly responsible about it. I know your all gonna say " 13 year olds.....responsible?" but I am capable of being responsible with things, and my friends (most of them) are too. cubedeathk, you make me sick. How would you like being beaten? maybe we should all get together and kick the shit out of you for some trivial reason. **** you.

first you say you're responsable...then you threaten to 'kick the shit out of' someone on an internet forum

Rather contradictory me thinks

Quote by cubedeathk

Not everyone can have the Conservative WAR loving parents that you have, Cubey.
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
Quote by cubedeathk

TRUTH

these stupid kids think they can do whatever the f**k they want, just because teachers n whatever cant do anythin back, the moment they give teachers the right to lay into the insubordinate little tw*ts, i will literally CHEER

seriously, i wouldnt mind gettin the f**k beat out of me, as long as there's a reason, and with some of these idiots, there's ALWAYS a reason
Quote by Constantine
Not everyone can have the Conservative WAR loving parents that you have, Cubey.

I wish my parents were pro-war gay-bashing racists like cubey's

It's just not fair that I was born into an excepting family of rational thinking commies
Quote by captain_jack
I see no problem with 13 year olds having sex/doing drugs as long as they are fairly responsible about it.

okay...

biggest dumbass of the year award goes to 'captain_jack'

13 year olds having sex n doin drugs IS irresponsible, so its kinda hard to be 'fairly responsible about it'
Pyscological torture?

Fact is America is better off with children who are physically scarred (from the repeated beatings), and emotionally scarred (as you all would put it)

Than have a "liberal" population of children, who dont believe are violent and fornicate, as all these things tend to go hand in hand.

Page 1 of 3