I think all shall perish are one of the best heavy bands out there, period. They can do so much and there is no weak link on their new cd, The Price of Existence, the singer, bass player, guitarists, and drummer have such an overwhealming talent, they are so brutual, but the solos are so tasteful, i don't know how they do it..........what does everyone else think?
Metalcore. Hardcore forum, noob.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Quote by ChurchNSkate
Metalcore. Hardcore forum, noob.

ill bet he will try and defend them,saying there metal.

Edit: told ya
^Jeebus, nooblet, don't try to fight. Just let it slide...I'm sure they're great musicians. They just have delusions of being metal.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
I can usually figure out a band genre by what kind of name the band has, and once again I was right, gay hardcore/metalcore bullshit.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

As opposed to straight generic death metal bullshit, I suppose?
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Don't All Shall Perish fall under the non-existant deathcore tag? That would make them metal.
They're alright, get old pretty fast. As does a lot of deathcore.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
Deathcore is metal? Meh, that's a new one.

remember, if its new, and not made by old drunken longhairs, its not metal.
Quote by BlkGuitarRedCar
I am glad to see that you hate everyone and not just Christians.
Quote by Ungero
remember, if its new, and not made by old drunken longhairs, its not metal.

lmao, qouted for truth.
-Zach
Quote by ChurchNSkate
^Jeebus, nooblet, don't try to fight. Just let it slide...I'm sure they're great musicians. They just have delusions of being metal.

#

The arrogance in the above statement is beyond a parody of eforum posturing.
God, this forum is like a fucking pubescent kid, one minute "Deathcore" is allowed the next you're all calling it gay or some crap. Make up your damn minds. I saw an ASP thread in here the other week with about 3 pages of people liking them.
ASP have more death metal influence in their sound than metalcore. A couple gang shouts and some breakdowns make a band metalcore? Get the **** over it people! I only casually listen to these guys but I still wouldn't dismiss them as "gay hardcore/metalcore bullshit".
Deathcore?

At this rate metal is going to be split into so many subgenres that the band's name will eventually be it's genre.
All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We our all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we our the imagination of ourselves.
Quote by LedZeppelin
As opposed to straight generic death metal bullshit, I suppose?

Thankyou!

Anyway, ignoring those fucks who think the internet dictates what true Metal is by categorizing bands into separate forums for easier discussion, All Shall Perish are a great band!

The Price of Existence was probably my most listened to album last year.
All Shall Perish along with every other "Deathcore" band should be talked about in the Hardcore forum. Their more Metalcore-Hardcore than they are Metal anyways.

To keep on topic, this band sucks.
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
Quote by unfathomable_bo
argh why have I never heard the word deathcore in real life, in fact, NEVER OUTSIDE THIS FORUM??

Question answered bitches

I've heard of it outside of this forum. It's just basically Metalcore, but more brutal then your average trivium or all that remains. The growls are also a lot more different, but you can still hear it's hardcore influence.

There's already another thread of them in this forum so yeah....

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=446137

All their songs sound the same to me, so I really can't enjoy them.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
>_>...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all