lol probably not. unless you have a very good electronics background.
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
ummmmm. just to clarify. Its under $100 buy-now right? not bidding.
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
im getting the C-1 Hellraiser Baritone and replacing the EMG 81 with my Zakk Wylde EMG 81

****in great dude
if its bidding then itll go up, if its buy it now, then its probably shit
gear:
fender mim telecaster w/ some extra stuff
Vox Ad50vt
Vox V847 Wah
Boss OS-2
Keeley Boss DS-1 Ultra
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi USA
MXR Phase 90
Boss CH-1
People need to learn how ebay works. If it has like 6 days left for bidding, the price will undoubtedly rise. If it's buy it now for $100, you know it's shit.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
I bought 2 pedals used off ebay and they work great. just make sure that in the listing it says that the items work. just for extra security i would send the seller an email to confirm that they are in perfect working condition.
Quote by westo
People need to learn how ebay works. If it has like 6 days left for bidding, the price will undoubtedly rise. If it's buy it now for $100, you know it's shit.

SHHH!!! i live off peoples not knowing how ebay works, thats how i get stuff really cheap.

but to TS, look in completed items, what does it go for? the amp will probably gor for around that price
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
If they value their ebay accounts and positive feedback, they'll write an honest description.
These go to eleven...